Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you had Rockliff yet this season?

He has screwed everyone else (not in a nice way) - would be a massive POD and even more massive gamble - who'd have thought we could get Rocky at 460K??

I'm certainly not suggesting it but for two 275K rookies he is attainable and has the highly desirable Rd15 bye

I started with him unfortunately. Used 2 trades on him last year as well. I'm not doubting his SC ability, he's top 3 when on song. His conditioning this year is awful though. He's a player that I have no problem paying 500+ for, shit, I've paid 600k+ for him previously or trading him back in. I want to see him run out at least 2 games without breaking down first. Also, Carlton haven't conceded a lot of SC points to opposition midfielders this year. I'll be surprised if he gets anywhere near his B/E this week.

if Jansen is a better option than Mathieson then why did it take him longer to break into the team?
He probably wasn't ready?
He was given Jono Brown's number, surely they saw a future with him at the club?

I'd appreciate any advice/opinions please.

I need to upgrade McPherson for a dpp (mid-fwd) into my midline, and I'm not sure who to get. Obviously, I'd like a high-scoring keeper. Money no issue.
Who out of Dahlhaus, Montagna, or Z.Merret?
Otherwise, I might instead get either J.Kennedy or Hannebery.
Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.

I'd appreciate any advice/opinions please.

I need to upgrade McPherson for a dpp (mid-fwd) into my midline, and I'm not sure who to get. Obviously, I'd like a high-scoring keeper. Money no issue.
Who out of Dahlhaus, Montagna, or Z.Merret?
Otherwise, I might instead get either J.Kennedy or Hannebery.
Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.

I would go Dahl. I just feel Montagna is a lot riskier of a pick and Zerret will have fluctuating scores. Dahl should be the most reliable.

have you had Rockliff yet this season?

He has screwed everyone else (not in a nice way) - would be a massive POD and even more massive gamble - who'd have thought we could get Rocky at 460K??

I'm certainly not suggesting it but for two 275K rookies he is attainable and has the highly desirable Rd15 bye
I'm actually considering this

week_in_reverse.jpeg

I really don't know what to get. Trengove, Tucker, Collins, or Hams.

Trengove is the best JS, but Tucker and Collins are the best for my byes. And Hams is FWD, which is better for DPP.

Hmmmmmmm

I really don't know what to get. Trengove, Tucker, Collins, or Hams.

Trengove is the best JS, but Tucker and Collins are the best for my byes. And Hams is FWD, which is better for DPP.

Hmmmmmmm
Collins is a safe bet imo, hes young and with pearce out the rest of the season he should get his role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive gone from making 0 trades to considering hartley to collins, brown to Mcveigh via tippa. If i dont trade, i have no cover down back but my trades can wait until Saturday night. 18 trades left with none made????

I seem to be going against the grain here, but I was previously tossing up between 1 or 2 trades & am now leaning towards no trades. I don't trust Tucker's JS, while preferring to wait on Collins & definitely Trengove.

I was looking more at Mathieson & Michael, neither of which are picked. Meanwhile, the clear out was BenKen as he was going to lose money... But now that he's dropped, he can wait a week as well.

I'm still considering Dunkley though (if he gets picked come 5pm tomorrow).

Might only go one trade;
Papley or Menadue > Tucker
Also regains my DEF/FWD link by swinging one of Mitch Brown or Tippa FWD

Worth it?

Might only go one trade;
Papley or Menadue > Tucker
Also regains my DEF/FWD link by swinging one of Mitch Brown or Tippa FWD

Worth it?

I think so. Gets Menaspud out of your team (or Papley if you think that's better value), while opening up that DPP to (hopefully) ensure Brown isn't on field.

Collins played 118 mins last week compared with Tucker's 79 when he last played.

Only the key backs in the AFL have played around that time. I think he might be a shot at keeping his spot

Will wait to see if he is named for his third game before going early on him. Free (Ross the Boss) have struggled to play the kids in the past. What makes you think it'll change now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back