Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you tell me about Miers?
AVG at least 22 touches a game always makes himself a option super fit ...
Noticed late in the last Q he was in the centre bounce...

If Rozzee goes sub 100 I might get him..yeah vs north prob won't happen.

Caldwell I don't mind aswell...playing on ball.

(And as if I can get inner webs at the footy tomorrow....tap tap is this ting on ....are we back on dail up...did it hit a bird ..)

Lots to ponder.
Dog Love GIF by Rashmi Chadha

Need to sleep it..

Taking Sullivans loop score, so instead a forward is coming in

Zorko, Fisher, Bolton or Reid are the options

I am disgustingly favouring Fisher with Sheezels midfield move and his cheap price and great role
Zorko V Fisher is doing my head in as well.

I’m getting both, I think - one this week and one in round 13.

Leaning towards Zorko, as Fish will still be around $500k after his bye and is a speculative F6, whereas Zorko, if, IF he stays fit, is a clear top 3-4 FWD.

Had brought in Fisher and Richards this week but thinking of changing Fisher to Sexton to free up more cash for round thirteen so I can comfortably finish defenders and mids without trading Sharp, who I need for round fourteen. Next week I can just downgrade Harcia to Freijah.

Currently 9/957 with Clohesy and Sexton my only rookies to play and projected 2377 with Sexton, which is passable.

11am in Hobart and currently 8.7 degrees, feels like 4.4. Probably going to be cool late afternoon. Just hoping Butters and JHF don't do a hammy. Wish they'd stagger the two matches by 15 or 20 minutes.

Zorko V Fisher is doing my head in as well.

I’m getting both, I think - one this week and one in round 13.

Leaning towards Zorko, as Fish will still be around $500k after his bye and is a speculative F6, whereas Zorko, if, IF he stays fit, is a clear top 3-4 FWD.
Due to lack of downgrade options .
Rankin who I was going to hold ,,,down to fisher, mires, Caldwell types.
Graham to Rozzee. One trade .

Fisher is too speculative with McKerch and Clarko spinning the magnets...good bye ,good role.
Mires if getting CDAs is Rankin MK2.bad bye ,,good roll.
Caldwell getting good mid time .. bad bye ,good roll.

Can you have toot miller and dorko in the same team ... :moustache: .

Had brought in Fisher and Richards this week but thinking of changing Fisher to Sexton to free up more cash for round thirteen so I can comfortably finish defenders and mids without trading Sharp, who I need for round fourteen. Next week I can just downgrade Harcia to Freijah.

Currently 9/957 with Clohesy and Sexton my only rookies to play and projected 2377 with Sexton, which is passable.

11am in Hobart and currently 8.7 degrees, feels like 4.4. Probably going to be cool late afternoon. Just hoping Butters and JHF don't do a hammy. Wish they'd stagger the two matches by 15 or 20 minutes.
You all rugged up..
Freaking Out George Costanza GIF

You all rugged up..
Freaking Out George Costanza GIF
Snug at home. I've only had cold showers for a couple of years but I'm not a masochist!

Will have FanFooty open for both matches plus probably watch the two pretenders on tv and check on my head to heads. 5 playing in the Suns- Blues and only JHF and Butters{c} vs the Roos.

Leaves only 6 for the rest of the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone liked my advice..
Melting Hot Dog GIF

I need a lay down.

Rhodesian Ridgeback Sleeping GIF by [HASH=884484]#nikaachris[/HASH]

Have gone with you on Miers. Researched him a bit and come to the conclusion only low disposal count here and there was holding him back. Not an issue this year and as seen he's capable of scoring large.

Fisher can potentially wait till after his bye next week. The bye was definitely a factor against him this week. Not phased if he scores large today. Only reinforces to bring him in next time.

Zorko is to expensive.

Bolton needs Taranto to take the heat off him.

Reid while great is still a first year player.

Have gone with you on Miers. Researched him a bit and come to the conclusion only low disposal count here and there was holding him back. Not an issue this year and as seen he's capable of scoring large.

Fisher can potentially wait till after his bye next week. The bye was definitely a factor against him this week. Not phased if he scores large today. Only reinforces to bring him in next time.

Zorko is to expensive.

Bolton needs Taranto to take the heat off him.

Reid while great is still a first year player.

Sorry mate ..mires didn't have a good game GWS took space away from him.

let's go help GIF by kate spade new york

Sorry mate ..mires didn't have a good game GWS took space away from him.

let's go help GIF by kate spade new york's go help GIF by kate spade new york

I didn't mind his game. Was a congested scrap and one of those games the ball was going in any other direction he was. Teammates burnt him a few times with disposal clangers. Other teammates had no lateral vision to look for the best option.

Honestly happy with the pick. :thumbsu:

I didn't mind his game. Was a congested scrap and one of those games the ball was going in any other direction he was. Teammates burnt him a few times with disposal clangers. Other teammates had no lateral vision to look for the best option.

Honestly happy with the pick. :thumbsu:
I can relax 😂.
Ray Donovan Pool GIF by Showtime

Thought ..

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

Coming after me.

I was close to grabbing him.
Had no internet.

Sexton 😐
Not terrible but Fish would've been better.

Houston was the real killer pick though.

The 2 rookies on offer scored more than sexton and Houston haha.

Who did you go with?

Zorko.

I had a mare at the trade table .
Choices everywhere...rolling though Rowell..Houston..mires..Caldwell ...
Was close to grabbing mires no internet got home to late from footy no Caldwell.
Ok who's left Zorko vs Reid vs not much else.

Yes fisher would of been better .

SC had a thumbs down on Houston strange vs north .
I might look to get him.
Heard it's going to rain cats and dogs Thursday in Adelaide?

Zorko.

I had a mare at the trade table .
Choices everywhere...rolling though Rowell..Houston..mires..Caldwell ...
Was close to grabbing mires no internet got home to late from footy no Caldwell.
Ok who's left Zorko vs Reid vs not much else.

Yes fisher would of been better .

SC had a thumbs down on Houston strange vs north .
I might look to get him.
Heard it's going to rain cats and dogs Thursday in Adelaide?
Yeah miers was my left of field pick too, didn't pull the trigger though. Yeah I've got Zorko and he was shitful.

Just had a look and looks like 10-15mn. I'm in the country and we've got full sun for now.

Can only hope McKercher is back and breaks Fisher for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back