Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight away I've done
Martin > Lycett
Kennedy > Wingard

Desperately need some more rookies to appear soon!

No Gorringe very limited JS, was out of the side until Byrne was a late out today.

Kreuzer is our number one ruck. Bolton likes to have two ruckman, and before injury that was Phillips, who will be back soon. But most of our wins have come with Kreuzer as the sole ruckman and Casboult reliefing.

I think Gorringe has almost no JS and will be first out when players come back.
Gee thanks for letting me know. So few good rookies available. I've traded in Wingard and Kreuzer instead.

Last edited:
going MacPherson --> Dunkley
McGovern --> Murdoch

feels a bit sideways but need to fix up my byes and make sure i have everyone playing

Wingard surely still value in the fwds at 372k?
I like him. $120k under his starting price. I've been doing ok with cheap premos - Lewis, Monty and Jack all looking like good pickups.

Obviously some risk involved. If you desperately need to catch up in your leagues I'd consider him.

I'd like to find a way of trading out Stefan. Losing almost $200k on him is hard to take. If West is named again I might have to trade.

Mohr > Collins basically a lock. Unsure on other trade. I won't have enough cash to do an upgrade but I'm not sold on any downgrade options either.

At the moment its looking like

Stef Martin > Scott Lycett
Darcy Macpherson > Jordan Lewis

Lewis seems like great value at $491K & 64BE.

If I kept Stef I could go 2 upgrades down back and something along the lines of..

Biggs > Simpson
Mills > Kelly

Decisions... Decisions...

Ruggles - I pity the fool.

Do we trade him or not? The Geelong board has him as a "in" this week. However he was named last round and dropped.

I think I'll be holding for now. Hopefully he can make it back in.

So many things still to sort out this week. Darcy Mac one of them, then Stef Martin too.

Gut says to hold him but I sooo want to trade him. Might wait to see if West is named and then assess.

Lycett has been on my radar for weeks, so perhaps it could be a worthwhile trade? The problem is it feels like a sideways trade, even though it might pocket me 60 points per week.

I think I'll be holding for now. Hopefully he can make it back in.

So many things still to sort out this week. Darcy Mac one of them, then Stef Martin too.

Gut says to hold him but I sooo want to trade him. Might wait to see if West is named and then assess.

Lycett has been on my radar for weeks, so perhaps it could be a worthwhile trade? The problem is it feels like a sideways trade, even though it might pocket me 60 points per week.

Yup fair enough - I also have Stef Martin but I'm not going to trade him.

So much value around at the moment, I think i'll only be upgrading rookies to guns until I have a full 22. Then I'll go back to Martin... I'm just hoping it's a form slump.

Starting to get a little worried by injuries and changes of role being played by players. As im not hugely flush on cash im thinking of going trengove > J. Howe and Hall > R. Grey

Peoples thoughts? I only have 50k in bank before looking at trading this week. This is how it sits after the trades.

r11.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys, Had another stinker week, losing my game and dropping from 1st to 2nd in my comp. Thoughts on my team and trade ideas?

DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Laird, Dea, Wagner, Ruggles (Marsh, Cowan)
MID: Hannes, Selwood, Zaharahis, Ablett, Scully, Zorko, Wells, Davis (BenKen, Macpherson)
RUC: Martin, Smith (Cox, Currie)
FWD: Hall, Martin, Greene, Barlow, Hewett, McGovern (Crocker, Wright)
$257k in bank from double downgrade last week

My planned trades this week:
1) Z.Smith -> Goldstein (pending on reports of his knee, didnt look 100% on friday night)
2) BenKen -> Dunkley (cash out on benken and dunkley due to increase price, playing WCE so not expecting big score)

Laird is due to come back in so thats an upgrade to my DEF also

leaves me with $137k in bank next week to bring in another premo, next week want to upgrade and downgrade (cash in Currie/cox or rookie that has maxed out)

thoughts on team and trades?

Starting to get a little worried by injuries and changes of role being played by players. As im not hugely flush on cash im thinking of going trengove > J. Howe and Hall > R. Grey

Peoples thoughts? I only have 50k in bank before looking at trading this week. This is how it sits after the trades.

View attachment 252011

I like Howe's new role, good option

You have a few rookies which will be close to maxing out on price (McCarthy, Cameron, Wright), thought about cashing some in before they leak $ in a couple weeks?

Menadue -> J. Lewis with Petracca moving forward
Lonergan -> Marsh

Don't think Marsh's JS is good at all though so might not be able to bring in Lewis.

EDIT: Looks like he's secure for the next three so might not be too bad after all.

I like Howe's new role, good option

You have a few rookies which will be close to maxing out on price (McCarthy, Cameron, Wright), thought about cashing some in before they leak $ in a couple weeks?

I was looking at holding the rookies this weekend and trying to get happy with starters and look to double downtrade in each of the next 2 weeks so i have good cash in bank for round 14 and 15 bye trades.

Keeping Stef until Thursday night to see if West is named.

Atm I'm thinking:
Ruggles to Cole (Unsure on who else?)
Hewett to Wingard

Sam Collins probably a better option than Cole who'll probably be out this week as the Eagles bring back Gaff & Yeo.

I'm doing the same with Stef.

Ruggles - I pity the fool.

Do we trade him or not? The Geelong board has him as a "in" this week. However he was named last round and dropped.

Ruggles had some minor eye problem before the game and was a late out.

Geelong is desperate for run and carry players so i think he'll be back and safe provided he doesnt spud it up too bad.

****ing Viney suspended for a week while West gets cleared. Go figure.

Worst possible scenario

Was planning to hold Viney to his bye, but its becoming increasingly appealing to ditch him now and bring in Wingard in the forward line. Bank 160k, create an extra DPP in midfield and allows me to easily upgrade Hartley to Steven

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back