Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawn and Viney out has upset my trade plans.

Thought of getting Steele or Oliver, get Schoey Crows? and have to trade out Starc.

Had a weird idea -

keep the Dees boys if only out for a week and upgrade around them.

Starc - BZT

Ando - Serong

T Green - Sier

It feels a bit nuts - I am also entertaining others but the wet in Perth is a concern.

Anyone else have weird ideas or is this crazy????

NB - Really need to get rid of Starc as planned - was going to get Tobe Watson, but he may not play this week.

Be nice this lockdown is doing my head in...
These aren't upgrades.

Fyfe BE 158 hop he drops abit .

I might just get Draper to cover Gawn.

FUUU all cash to get anyone decent. For Sturt.

102k in bank sturt to studs Wicks.
173k Serong to Fyfe maybe...
Can you afford Duncan over shuey?

No.

I might just get Draper for Convoy.

See how thing go next week.

Would love Duncan tho.

Anyone considering gawn to goldy for the cash grab (about 140k) and the extra game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

d46d03017dfb93e823f538886edbce9e.jpg
95d76bba6c280ece2718bc527fd2a156.jpg

Need help deciding which option to go with. Bringing in Draper allows me to generate some much needed bench cash but leaning towards bringing in Titch as I feel he’s a safer pick then Shuey. May need to miss out on Draper otherwise?

*Hosie would be Ruscoe since he wasn’t named and went early on Shoenberg last week.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone considering gawn to goldy for the cash grab (about 140k) and the extra game?
Yes, because my cash generation is shite.

140K gets me from Mahoney to Simpkin, or most of the way from Aarts to someone like Boak.

Trying to think about it in those terms.

Need help deciding which option to go with. Bringing in Draper allows me to generate some much needed bench cash but leaning towards bringing in Titch as I feel he’s a safer pick then Shuey. May need to miss out on Draper otherwise?

*Hosie would be Ruscoe since he wasn’t named and went early on Shoenberg last week.

Cheers!

Don't TRADE IN HOSIE, he has been dropped.

Cheers!

Hosie been dropped.

Hai Gaiz!

Option 1 or 2?

1: Will have enough cash to get Fyfe next week (Picket/D Cameron to Fyfe/Rookie.)
NicNat covers Gawn
View attachment 930944

2: Can get Fyfe this week (High 158 BE) but would leave Ruck a bit weak as Grundy/ D Cameron/Draper View attachment 930945

Cheers!
Personal I wouldn’t trade Viney. 5 game average of 110 including 3 scores 118+. Missing with concussion so back next week with no lingering issues.

Why is everyone trading out gawn, is there more to his injury than known or is it just a cash grab

Probably the most controversial debate/move is to trade out Gawn.

1. You trade him in hopes that another ruckman can match him in the last few games and swing the extra cash somewhere else.

2. (Which I did last week) Is to trade him to Draper. Pray his price tanks due to injury affected games. Swing him back in when he drops/pickup forms for the last few rounds. Note: I only did this cause I have abundance of trades leftover and I have a back-up/funds to bring in a proper ruck if Draper is dropped. Gawn was clearly/well documented playing injured. Bye Rounds so I can mitigate the points difference in other lines.

Probably the most controversial debate/move is to trade out Gawn.

1. You trade him in hopes that another ruckman can match him in the last few games and swing the extra cash somewhere else.

2. (Which I did last week) Is to trade him to Draper. Pray his price tanks due to injury affected games. Swing him back in when he drops/pickup forms for the last few rounds. Note: I only did this cause I have abundance of trades leftover and I have a back-up/funds to bring in a proper ruck if Draper is dropped. Gawn was clearly/well documented playing injured. Bye Rounds so I can mitigate the points difference in other lines.
That makes sense if you have the funds to get a premo ruck if it goes pear shaped. I looked at it but wouldn’t have the cash so if anything it would need to be Goldy then Gawn back in after his price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back