Preview Round 11: West Coast vs Essendon, Perth Stadium, Saturday 29/05/2021 @ 7:40 AEST

Who will have more points after the siren?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is not being reported anywhere. Please tell me you are not posting something like it is a fact, and confusing something that is your opinion.
I have a mate who pulled out of a business trip today because he would have to quarantine over there. AFL players would be no different. Hopefully we can find a way but we need to be prepared for the likelihood of interruptions.

Is this a statement of fact or what you think will happen?
This is not being reported anywhere. Please tell me you are not posting something like it is a fact, and confusing something that is your opinion.
Soz guys it's meant to be a joke....

...although it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it actually does get moved...

I have a mate who pulled out of a business trip today because he would have to quarantine over there. AFL players would be no different. Hopefully we can find a way but we need to be prepared for the likelihood of interruptions.
Afl
Players are different. They have chartered flights and can get moved straight to a hotel.

Victorians need to isolate till they have a test, then isolate till they get a result. Going to make it a tough preparation into the game.

I’d say they should be jumping a plane tomorrow.
Will be interesting to see what happens. I suspect we will know more tomorrow depending on Vic cases.

The AFL will surely have Dreamtime in mind re any decision.

For me it's either a bye for both or West coast come here. Wait and see.

Will be interesting to see what happens. I suspect we will know more tomorrow depending on Vic cases.

The AFL will surely have Dreamtime in mind re any decision.

For me it's either a bye for both or West coast come here. Wait and see.
Unfair on WC.

1. They lose a home game
2. If they come here they'll have to Quarantine when returning.

Now I know some will say boo hoo, but if we hosted and the reverse were proposed, we'd be spitting chips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfair on WC.

1. They lose a home game
2. If they come here they'll have to Quarantine when returning.

Now I know some will say boo hoo, but if we hosted and the reverse were proposed, we'd be spitting chips.
Yeah, the bye scenario may be the best option here.

With every passing hour it looks more likely tougher restrictions will be in place in Victoria by the weekend. Can't see this game going ahead in WA this weekend.

Essendon fc just announced.
Our players and match-day staff will depart for Perth later this morning.

Under government guidelines, they’ll be tested upon arrival and isolate until they receive negative results ahead of Saturday’s clash with West Coast.

Ironically, that suits us. West Coast rely on marks inside 50 and ball control.

A slop might actually allow us a chance.
Dunno, they’re a lot bigger then us through the midfield. Also, we don’t have a great track record in the wet... but you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back