Game Day Round 16 - Geelong v Essendon, MCG, Saturday 29/6/24, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're more than welcome to watch the replay and see how the games momentum changes based off the umpiring decisions. a lot could be said about draper's arm chop free kick being missed, but getting gifted multiple f50 free kicks that wouldn't be called in U12s football will demoralise any team

Go look at the key stats at half time. before this supposed 3 qtr. robbery.

Essendon showed the exact same theme it has all year. Cannot and will not score off momentum but will happily let other teams.

hopeing for better but expecting the worst alot of parralells with last half of 2023
i just can never trust us and its killing me

you're more than welcome to watch the replay and see how the games momentum changes based off the umpiring decisions. a lot could be said about draper's arm chop free kick being missed, but getting gifted multiple f50 free kicks that wouldn't be called in U12s football will demoralise any team
No it wouldn't.

And that's the problem. The good teams would come out breathing fire in this last quarter, we came out whimpering.

You were fine with the influence they had during the third term then?

No but suggesting they are the main reason we lost this is ****ing laughable.

its embarrassing.

The umpires tilted the **** out of me with the worst umpired quarter I've ever seen in the third.

But we were only down 21, that's very winnable.

This ****ing pack of spuds dropped their heads and dished up some of the most insipid, pathetic, lifeless football I've ever seen.

Another year where the streak gets stretched. **** this team.

Club needs to take formal patgways to seek answers about the umpiring this week. Some appalling inconsistencies that led to three, maybe four goals.
ive understood Essendon being the safe club, not taking dick heads in the draft, not challenging tribunal decisions, not drawing attention to itself

**** me, I hope Scott goes all in on some of those 3rd quarter decisions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring has been horrific, but it’s not an excuse for a 40 point loss

Did that hawks fan quoting free kick stats get banned from our forum? Hope so. Can’t find the post anymore so assume so. Can’t bring that s**t in here. Keep it on the main board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back