Game Day Round 12, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are letting this slip too easy,confidence dropping with every goal to Freo

Yep - he is definitely not firing on all cylinders.
Even in the patches where we're moving the ball well and confidence is up, Hanley looks like a deer in the headlights and is stabbing at all his kicks. Just so hesitant now

Seeing Andrews with the ball keen for a 30m kick up field is depressing. So many players who show up for 5 minutes a quarter and will not provide a lead.

Lol, thought this would come in the second quarter. Guess we got our weekly serve of the Brisbane Lions a little earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All square, guess I'll take that. Freo turning the screws though.
Merrett stinking it up again, can't wait until Skinner is ready

Keays needs to be dropped. I am sick of him missing easy goals.

The rest of him's been good. Wouldn't mind him moving up the ground a bit, then maybe regain some confidence with a running midfielder's goal.

No way. He is getting in position to have shots on goal and provides good forward pressure

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Yep. He's doing everything else right. Technique should be simple to improve. Coming off a low base..

Don't get the Keays stuff. He's missing set shots,but he's been really solid since debuting,no way I'd be dropping him.

Jansen needs to settle down a bit before disposing of the football,getting a bit of rush of blood and butchering it.

How the F@@@ can a player of Keays potential come through the system with such a s@@@ set shot technique - and not have it coached out of him. WTF do these academies do? 2 goal turn around EVERY WEEK.

We're clearly just going to gift Merrett games so he reaches 200 because he doesn't (a) help our club move forward and (b) deserve to be picked based on his output.

I think it has more to do with Clarke pulling the pin and Hipwood being built like a bamboo stick.

Even though it went straight to the opposition, I loved Jansen's monster handpass. Haven't seen a Lions player do that for a long time :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back