Game Day Round 12, 2020: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, Sunday 6.10 PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just want to see better ball movement and some possession chains that conclude with running shots on goal and/or 1 on 1 opportunities for our forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time in about 15 years where I actually don't care about winning. Just wanna see a better game style and blokes having a crack/ improving.
X2.

A win is only a short-term gain. Players know where the team is at so we'd get more out of trying to win the game playing attacking football instead of slow, defensive football in the near impossible occurrence that WCE fall over and we steal a victory.

Don’t think we’ll get within 4 goals if the Eagles are switched on but I thought the same against Blues.

Just hope that we take the game on and guys like Glass, CJ and Nash show something.

Would love Sicily to start forward and Timmy back:

Stratton Chip Dimma
Scrim Frost Impey
Day Mitch Glass
Bruest Gunston Wingard
Silk Sicily Nash
McEvoy Worps Jaeger
Shiels CJ Morrison Timmy

I just want to see us going more direct and quickly and scoring. When the game is on I will be barracking hard, but deep down prefer the loss and better draft picks. We have never finished lower than 15th so that is my preferred spot, hopefully with Freo (in draft deficit) below us, giving us pick 3.

I just want to see better ball movement and some possession chains that conclude with running shots on goal and/or 1 on 1 opportunities for our forwards.
A tackle that actually sticks wouldn’t be bad either

I just want to see us going more direct and quickly and scoring. When the game is on I will be barracking hard, but deep down prefer the loss and better draft picks. We have never finished lower than 15th so that is my preferred spot, hopefully with Freo (in draft deficit) below us, giving us pick 3.
I feel the same and I hate feeling that way. It goes totally against everything I believe in as a Hawthorn fan. I think most of us need to start looking past the short term (ie after today’s game and really this season) and start thinking about the long term. We need to start building for the long term.

I feel the same and I hate feeling that way. It goes totally against everything I believe in as a Hawthorn fan. I think most of us need to start looking past the short term (ie after today’s game and really this season) and start thinking about the long term. We need to start building for the long term.
Agree. It's not Hawthorn, but it is what it is.
Just wanna see improvement in game style for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back