Review Round 12 = Collingwood 82-100 Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

On the Bulldogs Board, a Melbourne fan stated “I only wish Darcy hit Maynard harder” and the Melbourne Board saying they should start a Sam Darcy appreciation thread.

The crying demon fans should stfu from here on. F’n hypocrites.
It's hardly surprising. They cheer on Pickett's weekly attempts at decapitating opposition players, but god forbid an accident happen involving their concussion-prone player.

db22ea5ba1f8052d744092da7fa5a6a9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because they have to list someone there in that position or highlight a recruitment failure in that department of the field. /sarcasm

They are both 3rd medium tall marking options. In old school terms they'd be tall flankers ideally.

Reef was literally recruited as a tall Midfielder.

The forward line has worked well... until it was decimated.

A developing KPF ready to slot in would be nice but I don't view the lack of one as negligent recruiting by the club.

I want Krueger in against Melbourne. Agree w' you on that.

Last edited:
Bringing Jordy and Checkers back too early is gonna bite us on the arse hard.
Most of our results of late are due to the spirit of the side, Nick and some great coaching.

Even though Fly has done some really bewildering things of late, such as Allen's debut, playing Frampton and Markov up forward and subbing off JFN who despite having a shocker on the day is five times the player Sullivan and Bytel will ever be.
And for those playing at home, we don't park the bus in last quarters, just keep running out of puff due to so many inexperienced/not up to it players replacing our mainstays due to injuries.

Bringing Jordy and Checkers back too early is gonna bite us on the arse hard.
Most of our results of late are due to the spirit of the side, Nick and some great coaching.

Even though Fly has done some really bewildering things of late, such as Allen's debut, playing Frampton and Markov up forward and subbing off JFN who despite having a shocker on the day is five times the player Sullivan and Bytel will ever be.
And for those playing at home, we don't park the bus in last quarters, just keep running out of puff due to so many inexperienced/not up to it players replacing our mainstays due to injuries.

Yeah I feel the same. Losing Mihocek and De Goey for large chunks of the season will hurt us in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back