Game Day Round 12 - West Coast Eagles vs Adelaide Crows - Saturday 11:45am, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the Eagles to be better this year.
I wanted Sam Petrevski-Seton to be played on the ball.
I wanted to post my latest song, but didn't get the video finished in time.

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 9.45.03 pm.png

I want my streak of undefeated previews to be kept in tact. Eagles by -46 points.

Crows to win by 37 points. If we do lose by 50 + again surely Simmo is sacked and the club folded..... or moved to Tasmania

What is Adelaides current midfield like? I havent watched ir followed them for a long time. If its average we may have a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lose last 8 games by average margin of 80 pts and a percentage <40%.

Posters still think this is a game we should be winning.
:oops:

If we win, Adelaide needs to fold or move to Tasmania.

People that think where any chance haven’t been watching our games, I reckon the bookies are giving us too much respect should be paying way more then $7

I’m absolutely sick of Simmo living in the past and thinking that just because the team looks strong on paper, it’ll perform.

Anyway, Adelaide look weak as piss on paper and if we (18th, historically low percentage, no win in two months, closest game = 53 point loss) don’t beat them on the weekend we should be ashamed.

Crows have actually played some decent footy in patches this year. For example they probably should have beaten Freo in Round 1.
That said they haven't done anything lately which is still significantly more than WCE have.

Despite the gloom and doom and horrendous floggings we have endured, it wouldn't surprise me if we do show up with some more resolve and have a crack at our home away from home this week. Im not about put plonk any money on it but have a feeling the boys are tired of getting belted and will see this as one of few chances this year to get a win on the board and will steel themselves.

I certainly dont think we should win- we are the 2nd worst team in the comp (North very lucky to beat our half WAFl team earlier in the year) but reckon we might just do it.

WC by 2 points.

I’m absolutely sick of Simmo living in the past and thinking that just because the team looks strong on paper, it’ll perform.

Anyway, Adelaide look weak as piss on paper and if we (18th, historically low percentage, no win in two months, closest game = 53 point loss) don’t beat them on the weekend we should be ashamed.
I would normally complain but our goal right now is the number 1 draft pick in the national draft.

There is absolutely no reason to win anymore for the rest of the season. Just waiting for it to end. Might aswell let the seniors pay for it. They are more average then our youth anyway and are the ones that should of known better then to come into the season fat and unfit. Playing seniors only makes us worse. I'm at the opinion now to let our senior suffer for the rest of this horrible season and play them for the rest of the season. It's guarantee number 1 draft pick that way.

2023 is the new era for us where we cut the dead wood at seasons end and let youth strive.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back