Game Day Round 12 - West Coast Eagles vs Adelaide Crows - Saturday 11:45am, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On ABC radio this morning Duff asked Matty Knights whether we'd give some of the younger mids a go at the stoppages. Knights said he is a big advocate of throwing them in there and is pressing hard for it. Errrrrrrmmmmmmmmm, pretty sure they're not getting a crack at all. Or is he saying Simmo just overrules the midfield coach?
If I was the midfield coach of this lot I would be hiding

Once or twice a game one of our experienced players will do something good and you're reminded that they are AFL standard. And then that's it for the game.

It's truly bizarre watching us atm.
It's a hunger thing and you can't teach or coach that. We have a lot of seniors just wanting to call time on there careers sadly and right now it's all about just turning up for the money.

View attachment 1416358

Probably more appropriate
Animated GIF

Nisbett turning Simmo pre game.

We just don't seem to be trying even minor changes.

Even doing the stand 5m behind the mark to stop the opposition running past the man on the mark or the short handball that gets the quick transition that we constantly can't stop.

Let's stop doing the same thing & expecting a different result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t worry guys
At least one day we will be able to say
At least we’re not as f$&@ed as in 2022

We just don't seem to be trying even minor changes.

Even doing the stand 5m behind the mark to stop the opposition running past the man on the mark or the short handball that gets the quick transition that we constantly can't stop.

Let's stop doing the same thing & expecting a different result.
This is grating to me. Other teams, FAST running teams aren’t even bothering to man the mark. We are slow and still stand on the mark like it’s 2007 still

really what do you expect

just a gutless pathetic playing group who play the opposition back into form

So what are we going to get this 2nd half .....more of the same??

can we at least see some fight??

Is Simpson really the right coach to get us out of this rut? I don’t even think he’s a good developer of youth.
No he is not.

Worries me us bringing young talent into this development environment. Ressies and league both get absolute hidings week in week out. Haven't developed a good midfielder of our own in how long.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back