Preview Round 13 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs St Kilda, GABBA, Sunday August 23 3:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucks are numbers 46 and 47 which is the highest combined total for Fitzroy/Brissie ruckman in the AfL

However my sponsored player at the Ammos Fitzroy, Gator the ruckman, had a number 120. He was/is 200cm as well

1598086963529.png

Great to see Tom get an opportunity.

Not sure what his rucking's like but I guess we'll find out.

Next thing is to get Daniel right and not play him till he is.
He has 2 full weeks to be ready for Collingwood.

Mathieson unlucky to be omitted. Ah Chee did next to nothing last week, but probably has a few credits.

Rich’s injury and non-return is a bitter disappointment.

TBH, I’m not liking our chances particularly as St Kilda is pretty familiar with the Gabba and acclimatised to QLD weather. Any other time I’d have us favourites.

Mathieson unlucky to be omitted. Ah Chee did next to nothing last week, but probably has a few credits.

Rich’s injury and non-return is a bitter disappointment.

TBH, I’m not liking our chances particularly as St Kilda is pretty familiar with the Gabba and acclimatised to QLD weather. Any other time I’d have us favourites.
Ah Chee doesn’t play inside mid so not sure not he kept Matho out of the side. If Rich was back that may have caused a shuffle and cost Ah Chee his spot.

agree he’s on borrowed time if everyone’s fit

St Kilda would surely start this game as favourite. Especially with Rich not back. So we have our backs to the wall which might help lift the intensity.

I hope Fullarton goes well. He struck me last year in NEAFL games as the most athletic and clean of the four talls we have tried so far. I didn’t think he would be ready yet but perhaps he will be the one to take his chance. He moves quite well for his size and if he can use his basketball hand skills to effect he can play a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back