Review Round 13, 2024 - Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Travis Baird Cup, as I like to call it.

GIF by Desus & Mero

Stuart Dew joins the coaching panel, we win. Coincidence? I think not!

Neale and Hipwood the obvious two best, also have Berry and Wilmot in my votes too. But Logan Morris was the real surprise packet for me, this kid will be something special. Great grabs, great kicking, has the awareness of a seasoned veteran.

Great win. Won with the pressure in the first half, held them off in the second.
Kicked better, Hippy held some marks. Rayner was noticeably better. Bez smothered Bont in the first half. Neale picked up an awesome 38 touches.

Edit: Hipwood 13 marks. Joe 10 marks. Only other games this season where forwards have out-marked backs were the North Melbourne and Richmond training runs.

We have a pulse!

Last edited:
Fantastic win.

Fab5= Lachie Neale, Eric Hipwood, Darcy Wilmot, Hugh McCluggage, Jarrod Berry.

Also really liked the games of Morris, Andrews, Rayner, Starcevich, Lohmann, McInerney and Dunkley.

Hopefully the calls to move on Chris Fagan die down a tad this week... bring on the Saints at the Gabba next Friday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic win.

Fab5= Lachie Neale, Eric Hipwood, Darcy Wilmot, Hugh McCluggage, Jarrod Berry.

Also really liked the games of Morris, Andrews, Rayner, Starcevich, Lohmann, McInerney and Dunkley.

Hopefully the calls to move on Chris Fagan die down a tad this week... bring on the Saints at the Gabba next Friday night.

Pfft.

If Fages was any sort of coach, we would have won that by 15 goals

;) ;) ;)

Hippy was twisting his body and just flying, did well tonight, and had his teammates treat him well too

Neale was just great.

Morris just keeps popping up, looking forward to him as he grows

i gotta watch the last quarter again, still in awe of the handball Rayner did to his teammate, anticipating his run around the dogs player, so good

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 13, 2024 - Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions

Back