Preview Round 13: Essendon Bombers vs Carlton Blues - Battle of the Consolidation Prizes - MCG - Sunday 9th June - 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal involvements are the main indicator for his role. He can go at less than a goal a game if his goal involvements are high.
He's going at essentially 2 g+Ga per game. Which is pretty good as a flanker

Good afternoon,

Pumped for tomorrows game but got one of those feelings…

If we’re not on in the first 5 mins, we’ll get smacked…I can’t imagine trying to make up lost ground against Carlton on the big stage…little room for errors and lazy shit tomorrow night…

I’m going anyway…the crowd vibe is going to be absolutely insane.

Go Dons!

Good afternoon,

Pumped for tomorrows game but got one of those feelings…

If we’re not on in the first 5 mins, we’ll get smacked…I can’t imagine trying to make up lost ground against Carlton on the big stage…little room for errors and lazy shit tomorrow night…

I’m going anyway…the crowd vibe is going to be absolutely insane.

Go Dons!
We are generally on for the Blues!

Might be able to help out a fellow bomber fan with a few tickets for the game 😃

So if you missed out let me know.

The Carlton fans seem very confident.

Don't mind the underdog tag for the big game.

Go Dons 👊

Should do it easy tomorrow. Up by 5 goals at quarter time and win by 50 points plus.
Doc Rivers Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone with half a brain would be thinking this.
You must have misunderstood.

Damo’s saying that if the number of people who come to this game is the same as the number that go to the grand final this one will feel similar, in terms of crowd numbers. If they end up being the same.

It’s actually really clever of him to work that out and definitely profound enough to be on a hype meme.

MMM knows that his brain is usually more like “first pants than shoes”. Smart of them to capitalize on this.

Ok I'm gona come out and say it. And it's gona poke some hineys in the wrong way.

I like Damo
I feel like has never played footy. At school he walked around the oval commentating on it and getting in the road while the other kids played. Nothing wrong with that but the problem is he has no feel for the game and often makes very off calls about what’s happening and why. Given all the above you wonder how he came to be so central to our lives and that’s probably why he cops the haters.. because his ambition is so far out in front of his talent.

Most people have had a senior boss who is a content free waste of space, who just repackages what other people say.. and they ask themselves how the hell did this person get that job? That’s Damo to me.

If Damo was more athletic he would have made a bad umpire.

I feel like has never played footy. At school he walked around the oval commentating on it and getting in the road while the other kids played. Nothing wrong with that but the problem is he has no feel for the game and often makes very off calls about what’s happening and why. Given all the above you wonder how he came to be so central to our lives and that’s probably why he cops the haters.. because his ambition is so far out in front of his talent.

Most people have had a senior boss who is a content free waste of space, who just repackages what other people say.. and they ask themselves how the hell did this person get that job? That’s Damo to me.

If Damo was more athletic he would have made a bad umpire.

That's alot of words to say he is a flog.

Should do it easy tomorrow. Up by 5 goals at quarter time and win by 50 points plus.
Lmao we can't do it to North and West Coast and we're going to beat Carlton by 50?

I'll be happy with a one point after-the-siren win from a BS free kick that wasn't deserved. I want to be agreeing with Carlton fans that the win wasn't deserved in a patronising way because those are the losses that hurt the most. I want the AFL to come out and say "It was a mistake".

I am taking my two kids (Essendon supporters) and my wife, a Carlton supporter, to the footy tonight and divorce may be on the cards. We haven’t been to an ESS v Carl game together since that night where Andrew Walker took mark of the year. She didn’t see it as we’d already left thanks to me cracking the shits and she’s never let me forget it.

Dont let me down Bombers and **** Carlton

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back