Preview Round 13: Essendon Bombers vs Carlton Blues - Battle of the Consolidation Prizes - MCG - Sunday 9th June - 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao we can't do it to North and West Coast and we're going to beat Carlton by 50?

I'll be happy with a one point after-the-siren win from a BS free kick that wasn't deserved. I want to be agreeing with Carlton fans that the win wasn't deserved in a patronising way because those are the losses that hurt the most. I want the AFL to come out and say "It was a mistake".
Yep it would be really nice to have to say something like "It's such a shame there isn't a decision review process for field umpiring decisions because that was a really obvious error. I feel for you. No-one should lose a game under those circimstances".

I feel like has never played footy. At school he walked around the oval commentating on it and getting in the road while the other kids played. Nothing wrong with that but the problem is he has no feel for the game and often makes very off calls about what’s happening and why. Given all the above you wonder how he came to be so central to our lives and that’s probably why he cops the haters.. because his ambition is so far out in front of his talent.

Most people have had a senior boss who is a content free waste of space, who just repackages what other people say.. and they ask themselves how the hell did this person get that job? That’s Damo to me.

If Damo was more athletic he would have made a bad umpire.
i wonder if he enjoys watching more than doing in more facets of his life

I feel like has never played footy. At school he walked around the oval commentating on it and getting in the road while the other kids played. Nothing wrong with that but the problem is he has no feel for the game and often makes very off calls about what’s happening and why. Given all the above you wonder how he came to be so central to our lives and that’s probably why he cops the haters.. because his ambition is so far out in front of his talent.

Most people have had a senior boss who is a content free waste of space, who just repackages what other people say.. and they ask themselves how the hell did this person get that job? That’s Damo to me.

If Damo was more athletic he would have made a bad umpire.
this is poetry.. especially this: “because his ambition is so far out in front of his talent.”

Idk how some Carlton fans are going to cope if we happen to win this today. The carry on from them the past week or so has been insane.
Certainly up and about on their "preview" thread. Media have over rated Blues on the back of their win against Port too.

Just hope the players are sucking up the bathwater too.

[Edit] Scratch the request, one of them has been called into work so we will try to get the whole gang together for another game!

Good luck tonight!

------------

Hi Dons board, hope me barging into a gameday thread isn't too rude!

Bit of a long shot, but if anyone (preferably in AFL members/GSS/Warne stand level 1 area, but not picky!) has a couple of spare tickets they no longer plan on using, I'd be willing to put them to good use.

I've got a few international guests attending their first game ever and have managed to get entry for four of us, but there are two more who have missed out at this stage. I only found out they were free and keen to join yesterday, hence the last minute nature of the request. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idk how some Carlton fans are going to cope if we happen to win this today. The carry on from them the past week or so has been insane.
All the ones I know personally haven’t said a thing, they’re shitting themselves that’ll they’ll lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back