Preview 2024 Round 13: Swans v Cats (a fast preview's a good preview)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon we’re all gonna be absolutely frustrated with this new holding the ball interpretation next week

Again this might make me sound dumb, but I don't really understand the whole "game in hand" thing. Like yeah we have an extra game but it's useless until we actually win it isn't it?

Yep we have to win first

I reckon we’re all gonna be absolutely frustrated with this new holding the ball interpretation next week

I think HTB, not 15 are going to murder us

I would usually agree, but we were pretty poor against the Bulldogs IMO. Quite a few looked like they needed the bye.

Yeah true

I guess even our worst we find a way this year, even the shitty loss , we should have pinched it.

Just in the back of the mind you wait for the bubble to burst, because right now we are clearly the best.

Long way to go

Again this might make me sound dumb, but I don't really understand the whole "game in hand" thing. Like yeah we have an extra game but it's useless until we actually win it isn't it?

It is just an extra opportunity to push home an advantage.

I would prefer to be 6 points up with a game in hand than just 6 points up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

our next 2 after the cats are too tough away games, so win here is vital
I'm wondering at what point we start getting an easy draw? Really don't get it, we've supposedly had the toughest draw to this point, just played 5th-8th in the last 6 weeks, played three top 8 sides (at the time) in the first three weeks. Now we've got another 2 top 8 sides in the next few weeks. Like WTF?

I'm wondering at what point we start getting an easy draw? Really don't get it, we've supposedly had the toughest draw to this point, just played 5th-8th in the last 6 weeks, played three top 8 sides (at the time) in the first three weeks. Now we've got another 2 top 8 sides in the next few weeks. Like WTF?

And we in 3 weeks time we will have played 6 games at home and 8 away

It is just an extra opportunity to push home an advantage.

I would prefer to be 6 points up with a game in hand than just 6 points up
But can it help us eventually further our lead on the others (if we keep winning)?

Sorry I feel like I'm a pretty capable person until it comes to making sense of the ladder and then my brain turns to absolute mush

But can it help us eventually further our lead on the others (if we keep winning)?

Sorry I feel like I'm a pretty capable person until it comes to making sense of the ladder and then my brain turns to absolute mush

Certainly can.

Just usual formular of keep winning

I’m just grateful we definitely don’t have to play the top side on the ladder at any point in the next few weeks 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back