Trades Round 13 trades (First bye week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure whether it's worth bringing in Rose - very attractive points/$ ratio and sub-zero BE.

However, it will mean I need to field 21 instead of 22 this week or next. With Currie also potentially out this week I'm thinking of holding onto M. McGovern for another week as cover. Cutler will likely be my other trade, seems like good value and I'm trying not to overspend this round as I'll need to do some upgrades in the next 2 rounds.

Also not really sure who to trade out - brought in Suckling last week and very tempted to give him the revolving door treatment. The other one to go would probably be either Adams or McDonald-Tipungwuti.

Suggestions?

However, it will mean I need to field 21 instead of 22 this week or next.

Since only your top 18 scores count does it really matter if you have 21 or 22? I'd be more concerned about getting 18 in the next two weeks, sounds like you could be pushing it?

Was initially thinking of bringing in vince this week but might wait until after his bye to do it. If I double downgrade to Tucker and Reid, I'll have $427K in the bank, enough to convert a heap of fattened cows to laird and maybe ablett then get vince the following week after his bye.

It also gives me an 8/10/12 structure. :)

Since only your top 18 scores count does it really matter if you have 21 or 22? I'd be more concerned about getting 18 in the next two weeks, sounds like you could be pushing it?

Before trades I'm at 9|11|10. Lycett out this week and Currie not a guarantee for next week, but aside from those everyone played last round and is currently uninjured.

You're right about only needing 18, so I guess I'll have to look at my lowest scorers and make sure that they aren't going to be part of the 18 on any given round if I can avoid it.

Trying to figure whether it's worth bringing in Rose - very attractive points/$ ratio and sub-zero BE.

However, it will mean I need to field 21 instead of 22 this week or next. With Currie also potentially out this week I'm thinking of holding onto M. McGovern for another week as cover. Cutler will likely be my other trade, seems like good value and I'm trying not to overspend this round as I'll need to do some upgrades in the next 2 rounds.

Also not really sure who to trade out - brought in Suckling last week and very tempted to give him the revolving door treatment. The other one to go would probably be either Adams or McDonald-Tipungwuti.

Suggestions?
JS not the greatest with rose beware

Ahh this week is killing me, i'm really struggling with what to do this week

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Laird, Z Williams, Byrne-Jones, Tipungwuti, B Williams and S Collins
Mid: Hunter, Tmitchell, Rockliff, Ablett, Lewis, Ziebell, Duncan, Liberatore, Blakely and Mathieson(If he isn't named)
Ruck: Gawn, Martin, Cox and Currie
Fwd: Z Merrett, D Martin, Kerridge, Wells, Petracca, Davis, Hams and Phillips

$449,000 in the bank.

Bolded are the people I am looking at potentially trading, any ideas guys?

Before trades I'm at 9|11|10. Lycett out this week and Currie not a guarantee for next week, but aside from those everyone played last round and is currently uninjured.

You're right about only needing 18, so I guess I'll have to look at my lowest scorers and make sure that they aren't going to be part of the 18 on any given round if I can avoid it.

Oh ok. Sounds like you're in great shape then:thumbsu:. I've got the same set up: 9/11/10.

Going the double downgrade this week as I have 20 playing. I know there will be some rubbish scores (30s) from my rookies but the two score buffer will hopefully negate some of that.

Ahh this week is killing me, i'm really struggling with what to do this week

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Laird, Z Williams, Byrne-Jones, Tipungwuti, B Williams and S Collins
Mid: Hunter, Tmitchell, Rockliff, Ablett, Lewis, Ziebell, Duncan, Liberatore, Blakely and Mathieson(If he isn't named)
Ruck: Gawn, Martin, Cox and Currie
Fwd: Z Merrett, D Martin, Kerridge, Wells, Petracca, Davis, Hams and Phillips

$449,000 in the bank.

Bolded are the people I am looking at potentially trading, any ideas guys?

Libba and Tippa to Treloar/Steven and Simpson next week would make sense.

Trades this week could focus on grabbing some rookies and building a war chest. Or you could adjust your bye ratio if need be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba and Tippa to Gaz and Simpson next week would make sense.

Trades this week could focus on grabbing some rookies and building a war chest. Or you could adjust your bye ratio if need be.

Already have Gaz. I was looking at Libba to Montagna and swinging him into my forward line next week. Tippa to simpson next week is a good idea.

JS not the greatest with rose beware

Thanks for the warning. Figure that if I even just get one good round from him and trade him out next round it's still not the worst deal. I'm not really seeing any rookies that look particularly promising to trade in instead.

Thanks for the warning. Figure that if I even just get one good round from him and trade him out next round it's still not the worst deal. I'm not really seeing any rookies that look particularly promising to trade in instead.
quick cash grab is always good

Trent West is outttttt

Hooray Stef might just crack the big 75! (I hope he goes better though!)

Managed to avoid any outs and get tippa back, leaves me with 22 playing this week, although one of those is a 3rd ruck so really it's 21. Might just leave my double downgrade and pocket the cash for the byes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back