Game Day Round 14 - Richmond v St.Kilda, MCG, Sunday 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not satisfied. None of our guns are really playing quality footy just sheer weight of numbers.

Grigg is there any chance you can wait just 1 second and assess an option instead of just bombing it? That free to jack was lucky but you had 4 free targets and you choose to just bomb it long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much opposition,Have a look who they have on Jack and Vickery,But playing well is Azz but he's not the future.
Yeah he's not the future but he can show McBean and co about the hunger etc and how if you work hard you get rewarded

Great second quarter, great atmosphere at the ground.
Pretty big crowd as well, way bigger then I expected, lots of tourists here for the British & Irish Lions.

Actually it tends to effect players more earlier in games when they feel heavy as they tend to carry some effect if training into games .
Flair enough. . I'll look forward to seeing the boys play some good footy in the second half then. The Saints have been that bad though its no surprise we are 41 up

Great second quarter, great atmosphere at the ground.
Pretty big crowd as well, way bigger then I expected, lots of tourists here for the British & Irish Lions.
Thought the crowd looked bigger than I'd expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back