Preview Round 20 v Collingwood MCG Sunday July 28th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more interested in our VFL game this weekend…MUST. WIN…

Pickett and MRJ playing

Jagga playing ❤️❤️❤️

Round 18, Collingwood v Richmond VFL, Sunday July 28, 10:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

BacksMutaz El Nour57Jacob Blight51Joel Garner53
Half-BacksMatthew Clarkson77Tom McCarthy76Nick Guiney62
CentreAustin Johnson70Marlion Pickett50Matthew Coulthard26
Half-ForwardsMohammad Yassine65Maurice Rioli Jr10Liam George67
ForwardsSam Davidson73Noah Cumberland38Jacob Bauer43
FollowersTom Brindley61Kane McAuliffe28Tyler Sonsie40
InterchangeLachlan Wilson82Ry Cantwell68Jagga Smith63
Harrison White56Josh Pollocks79
EMGO’Neill Moncrieff59Harry Broderick69Jed Feneley64

Welcome pick 1

tank GIF
Oops. I forgot.

I just hate watching him running around doing as he pleases. How hard is it to put the clamps on the campaigner?

He seems like the kind of bloke who needs to be 100% fit, otherwise he will whinge and complain.
‘Coach, I’ve hurt my ankle, I don’t rekon I can play out the game. But I’ll give it a crack’.
Played with blokes like this at footy, pretty much use it as an excuse to not get near it for the day, but also seem like a gladiator for ‘pushing through’ adversity.
But really just weak as piss.
Spatula’s for hands, with no core strength.
Sick of seeing him, dow and short playing.
Sonsie not far behind. With McIntosh closely following.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Do you know him very well or are you just making up a story?

We're going to be very short down back. Don't like the sound of Broad having to play on McStay or Cox.
Doubt they are both match fit
Cox been out a while now and McStay is only 2nd game back from an ACL don’t think they will be the players that decide the outcome of the game

Balta and Miller should be enough for both of them and Ryan and Kozi will take the ruck duty’s

Doubt they are both match fit
Cox been out a while now and McStay is only 2nd game back from an ACL don’t think they will be the players that decide the outcome of the game

Balta and Miller should be enough for both of them and Ryan and Kozi will take the ruck duty’s
Balta will be forward.

I’m more interested in our VFL game this weekend…MUST. WIN…

Pickett and MRJ playing

Jagga playing ❤️❤️❤️

Round 18, Collingwood v Richmond VFL, Sunday July 28, 10:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

BacksMutaz El Nour57Jacob Blight51Joel Garner53
Half-BacksMatthew Clarkson77Tom McCarthy76Nick Guiney62
CentreAustin Johnson70Marlion Pickett50Matthew Coulthard26
Half-ForwardsMohammad Yassine65Maurice Rioli Jr10Liam George67
ForwardsSam Davidson73Noah Cumberland38Jacob Bauer43
FollowersTom Brindley61Kane McAuliffe28Tyler Sonsie40
InterchangeLachlan Wilson82Ry Cantwell68Jagga Smith63
Harrison White56Josh Pollocks79
EMGO’Neill Moncrieff59Harry Broderick69Jed Feneley64
That midfield is actually stacked lol.
McAuliffe and Sonsie with Jagga Smith rotating through

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macintosh is being played ahead of the kids. Why would the match committee be playing him unless they intend to give him a contract next year. Are we rebuilding or not. I really don’t understand what the strategy is.
I have a horrible feeling that we won't do any trades for decent picks, and we won't delist any premiership players if they want to continue. So next year, McIntosh, Short, Graham, Pickett, Broad and even Grimes will all roll around again.

I always think of the worst case scenario but some of these match selections, or to be more accurate, non-omissions, don't exactly fill me with confidence.

That midfield is actually stacked lol.
McAuliffe and Sonsie with Jagga Smith rotating through
Exactly…we need to win this and with that midfield as well as highly credentialed Pickett, MRJ and other quality seniors I expect to win by 6 goals ( depending on the weather)

There are also a number of high quality VFL players …Brindley, Garner, Guiney, GEORGE, Davidson El Nour, Yassine etc

I have $100 bet with my brother he reckons Macintosh will finish in top 5 in best and fairest also reckons he has been one of our best players all year I think it’s easy money
What are other peoples thoughts 😂
is this your brother

IMG_8420.gif

I have $100 bet with my brother he reckons Macintosh will finish in top 5 in best and fairest also reckons he has been one of our best players all year I think it’s easy money
What are other peoples thoughts 😂
While I disagree violently with your brother's assessment of McIntosh's form, I actually think he may be right on the money as to how he's viewed by the match committee. He's probably doing exactly what they ask of him.

I'm just not sure how barely getting any possessions, not laying any tackles, and guarding space while the opposition waltz the ball downfield under no pressure helps us in any way.

Last edited:
describes graham 100% also

As in Jack Graham, same bloke who played out three quarters of a prelim final with a dislocated shoulder and is best gut runner at the club.

I don't get the angst about Blight the kid has had a taste of it and against Fremantle got exposed a bit and his working on those weaknesses in the vfl.

Funny how developing players works.

I have a horrible feeling that we won't do any trades for decent picks, and we won't delist any premiership players if they want to continue. So next year, McIntosh, Short, Graham, Pickett, Broad and even Grimes will all roll around again.

I always think of the worst case scenario but some of these match selections, or to be more accurate, non-omissions, don't exactly fill me with confidence.
plenty of cheerleaders on this board who want to hold tight all our players. !!!
Will be a unforgivable mistake to not take as much advantage of trading and letting go of older players as we possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back