Preview Round 14: Richmond vs Carlton - Sunday 3:20pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
never met a poster who weekly pumps up the other team's tyres more than you :)
I'm just being honest. Nearly every team this season is coming to us in good form. So, my tone will change if the way we perform changes.

For this game though, I think we'll comfortably beat Carlton because they are kind of like us in the stats but we are better. Defensive but we are better at it. Low-scoring but we are a little more potent in the forward line. Our midfield is better than theirs.

Only part that I see them have the edge in is the ruck battle.

Hate playing Carlton. Can't stand hearing their supporters during the game and especially if they win after the game. Almost a chore going today. Even worse, my Carlton friend is sitting with me. I try and avoid sitting with friends when they support the opposition. The best part about today is that it's our home game and we never play well in the game after the bye. So I'm expecting a better performance like the 2 games before the bye and a fair amount more Tiger supporters than the opposition :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will do what they've been doing all year: drop back and flood our backline and then look to score over the top when we press too high. We really struggle against teams that play like this.

We'll drop this game or if we win, it'll be unconvincingly. Whatever, today will be a sh*t fight, slog type of game.

Tigers - I'm feeling quite nervous about this one ... only because I was very confident against the swans last week even until the 3rd quarter mark, I thought it was in the bag and then some - then ... it was WTF was that - so this week .... I'm sitting quiet and just hoping for the best ... I love this club - nothing is ever a certainty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back