Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCauliffe is our next Cogs, let the kid cook this week.

Great opportunity for a number of our inexperienced fellas to go head to head with some of the most in-form players in the comp. KMac against Cripps/Walsh, Blight against Curnow/McKay etc

Might not end well but if any of them can hold their own that's going to be an exciting look ahead to the future.

I’m glad.

Blight bringing that up in the video might show us how debuting players view the sub IMO. That’s why I don’t like it when teams debut players as subs.

I’d rather them start the game and then get subbed off if they don’t make impact

the fact its become an expected thing to debut as sub that he needs to ask is pretty shit
I think it shows just how much all players hate the sub rule, just another fabricated piece of shit the CFL thinks adds to the game.

I think for the benefit of both clubs, Richmond should lose. You don't want Collingwood winning the flag again do you!?

Not sure what you're even worried about, the AFL already have this year's flag wrapped up and gifted for you.

Last edited:
Every chance. North will beat us.

It’s hilarious. North win the last game of 2017 against Lions to take them from bottom and pick #1 to pick #4.

They win 2 x games to start 2020. Then have 1 more win for the season against Crows to cost themselves pick #1 (Crows get 1).

2021 they finally tank correctly and get JHF at #1 who lasts 1 x year.

They win a meaningless game last round 2023 to cost themselves Harley Reid.

And they will beat Richmond late this season to again cost themselves the #1 pick.

North have only played great footy the last 7-years when top end draft picks have been on the line.

But those wins have been great for developing a winning culture 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s hilarious. North win the last game of 2017 against Lions to take them from bottom and pick #1 to pick #4.

They win 2 x games to start 2020. Then have 1 more win for the season against Crows to cost themselves pick #1 (Crows get 1).

2021 they finally tank correctly and get JHF at #1 who lasts 1 x year.

They win a meaningless game last round 2023 to cost themselves Harley Reid.

And they will beat Richmond late this season to again cost themselves the #1 pick.

North have only played great footy the last 7-years when top end draft picks have been on the line.

But those wins have been great for developing a winning culture 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And we thank them for it.

Drunken Wookie
Phone call to mum incoming

Selection this week is a Blight on all the Club
Mood What GIF by NBC

All big key forwards get the defenders hanging off them, we had two of them in Lynch and Riewoldt. Geelong had two of them in Hawkins and Cameron. Neither duo got anywhere near the free kicks from the umpires that your duo get. Hawkins did get away with shoving players in the back a lot I guess. They’re not defended any differently, they’re just for whatever reason, umpired differently.
In 2019 Lynch averaged 1.4 frees a game, 2018: 1.3 , 2021: 0.9 2022: 1.4

Curnow averages 1.3 this year. 2021: 0.3, 2022: 1.3 2023: 1.5

This is such a laughable copium from fans.

Put in the frees against as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you have the wrong Curnow

The bench. my guess

[27] Thomson Dow,[15] Jayden Short,[51] Jacob Blight,[41] Sam Banks,[Sonsie

So many Carlton flogs lippy about achieving nothing. No flags since 1995 and will be another 30 before they do anything if the umps don't win one for them. No bigger group of bandwagonners going around.
If they dont win a flag this year they never will. One of those perfect storm years where umpires are blowing them, easy fixture, stars are peaking and injuries havent hit hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back