Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That forward line

Frustrated World Cup GIF

I've got a bad feeling we could win this game. I'm getting flashbacks to the 90's and 2000's when we'd stick it up the blooose late in the season. As much as I'd enjoy it. I'd rather pick 1.
Princes Park.
Ben Harrison.
Last round.
I think we were 40 odd points down at half time.
Knocked Blues out of the 8.
Danced on the ground,magnificent day.

90's it was.

I've got a bad feeling we could win this game. I'm getting flashbacks to the 90's and 2000's when we'd stick it up the blooose late in the season. As much as I'd enjoy it. I'd rather pick 1.
Unleash the Ooze

Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happy for Blight
not happy with Cumbo out
McAuliffe better be a full game..
great to see Hopper back
Don’t think Cumbo was ever going to make the cut this week
On extended form he’s been pretty terrible

He’s a confidence player so his best bet is to go into the vfl for a few weeks and play himself into form

He hasn’t got the maturity to play himself into form at AFL level so he needs try and break into the AFL side and continue that streak

His future with us would be riding on it

don't stress
and don't forget were terrible

Princes Park.
Ben Harrison.
Last round.
I think we were 40 odd points down at half time.
Knocked Blues out of the 8.
Danced on the ground,magnificent day.

90's it was.

From memory we knocked them out of finals 2 or 3 times with nothing to lose. Lack of sleep my memories a bit fuzzy but my brother who's Blues has never forgotten. Prick enjoyed the payback in 2013 finals when we somehow lost to Nick Duigan doing his best Gary Ablert Sr impression.

nah spoons ruin culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back