Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

By that logic you don't/didn't deserve Brouch, Rocky or Boak, considering you repudiated them as viable starting options during pre-season.

I started with crouch.
rocky is notorious for letting ppl down and that proved correct.
boak surprised me.

dude, I'm smashing u this year. need we play this game? :)

I started with crouch.
boak surprised me.

I have yet to see you post anything of substance. All you're doing is stirring up Shadow or being condescending and rude towards people.
Perhaps don't post if you can't refrain from doing that.

I have yet to see you post anything of substance. All you're doing is stirring up Shadow or being condescending and rude towards people.

Gotta keep up with my posts mate. Plenty on offer here. plus, shadows infatuation with my posts was again on show tonight. I never even mentioned him. So yeah, may want to read the full thread.

But if we're all honest, in 1 or 2 weeks everyone will have the same team and it'll just be a matter of who can dodge the most injuries and get their captain right.

I started with crouch.
boak surprised me.

I'm starting to think there actually might be something wrong with you. I honestly don't care anymore, I just feel sorry for you. I respond to most posts that are denigrating that bring down the forum. 9/10 of yours usually are, hence why I respond. You said during pre-season that Brouch was injury prone too, lol.

Boak surprised you? Taranto surprised others. Not sure how you can't realize your own hypocrisy, lol.

I'm 'smashing' my girlfriend this year and smashing out an honours thesis, lol. I know what I'd rather be doing. You sound like you put an awful lot of your self worth on your fantasy team, it doesn't surprise me that you're beating me.

Last edited:

I'm 'smashing' my girlfriend this year and smashing out an honours thesis, lol. I know what I'd rather be doing. You sound like you put an awful lot of your self worth on your fantasy team, it doesn't surprise me that you're beating me.
I have a girlfriend and a career and still put an awful lot of self worth on my fantasy team - is there something wrong with me?

Given i'm shit this year I'm really struggling.

I have a girlfriend and a career and still put an awful lot of self worth on my fantasy team - is there something wrong with me?

Given i'm **** this year I'm really struggling.

Yeah but you don't act you're god's gift to AFL Fantasy and a certainty of parking a brand new Toyota Corolla in your garage in 10 weeks, every 5 minutes.

Big difference :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given i'm **** this year I'm really struggling.

DT is Life.

And I've only just opened up the world of Draft Stars / Money ball. Now I get to play a fantasy mini game every weekend x9 times!

My wife is not impressed..

EDIT: That probably sounds like I'm a bit of a gambling addict haha but I've found playing the $2 penny dreadful games good fun. Haven't found a way to beat the guys who obviously play the game for a living with mulitple entries but I do seem to break even just by applying the knowledge from DT.

Basically just extra fantasy mini games to me. $15 turned into $50 in 3 weeks. Might be able to retire soon!

Danster in real life here....

I um....I uh.....I wanna sleep in the racing car......

Not with Danster you don’t. Endless criticism of your performance while not acknowledging that 3 seconds might not have been long (he he) enough for your needs....

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back