Game Day Round 15, 2019: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIES MATCH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im flying in arrive at Tullamarine at 11.30 how long will it take me to get to Marvel? ( work trip but trying to wangle getting to see the Saints) Or should i just head to hotel and watch it there?

Richmond will 'expect' to win this, would be great for the Saints if they get it on so many levels.

Kent out who in?
Get the skybus. It drops you off right out the front door of Marvel. Well southern cross.

Well in recent times we always choke when the season is on the line.......hope i'm wrong.
Realistically the season was on the line last week. We expected to win. No one expects shit from us today so we should be a bit looser.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive got the better view

Game day yo.

Like the changes a lot.

And the good thing is that even though 3 of the 4 we brought in are young and inexperienced, they're all quick and skilful, and the 3 they're effectively replacing in the side had the following number of disposals respectively last week:

5 (Marsh), 7 (Kent) and 8 (Newnes)!

So even though they are young and inexperienced, those they replaced didn't exactly set the bar high for them to actually be an upgrade this week, and then on top of that, Steele is obviously likely to be a big upgrade in importance and performance on Armo.

So it looks like we've definitely got a better, albeit less experienced team out there this week than the one that embarrassed themselves last week.

So I'm excited to see how we go.

The 3rd quarter last week in particular was an abomination. Time for a response. Time to get our season back on track.

Line in the sand time today.

Need to crank some Tool in the rooms before the game.

No phones, no social media, no one listening to Millennial crap music on their own headphones.

You listen to Tool and bloody love it or you can play in the twos.

This team needs a good hard dose of cement and no one is harder than Tool, they know how to take it to the wall and then kick the sh!t out of it.

Well that's what I would do if I got handed the reins as caretaker coach.

Said we'll lose by 50 yesterday, what changed? I sometimes why we continue to do it to ourselves...

Oddly enough my younger brother has started getting back into football thanks to Matty Parker. Going today with him, his first game since the '09 QF.

Hope history repeats...

I listened to Dunstan’s interview on 3AW & it got me up & about with a slight head wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back