Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rekon scum still have some good players that need controlling, Cripps, Thouvy, Yarran, Murphy, Bell.
dusty will smash the irish bloke,yarran will shit his pants against morris,miles will be fine against cripps and bell will hit more yellow and black jumpers then carltank

I have this strange premonitory vision of us getting jumped to the tune of 3-4 goals before we click into gear. Our standard tactic verses minnows.
No, that is what we USED TO DO against Campaignerton. New script now.;)

Does this mean you will be eating burger for 3 hours?:eek:
Admire the stamina.

Burgers this good, you just keep eating. 2 beef patties, 2 slices of vintage cheddar cheese, pulled pork, salted caramel bacon, cheese croquette, onion rings and garlic aioli. Damn amazing.

LOL at the flogs on the Carlton forum who are mocking our narrow win against GWS.

The same GWS who have won 4 MORE GAMES than they have.
The same GWS who tripled their scoring shots when they played each other. :drunk:

Burgers this good, you just keep eating. 2 beef patties, 2 slices of vintage cheddar cheese, pulled pork, salted caramel bacon, cheese croquette, onion rings and garlic aioli. Damn amazing.
you just made me dribble on myself, going to have a burger for tea tonight now.

you just made me dribble on myself, going to have a burger for tea tonight now.

It was like an out of body experience when I had it yesterday. The cheese croquette is a panko crumbed and deep fried slab of tasty cheese that oozes over the burger when you bite it. It was the best thing I have ever eaten in my life.

We have everything to play for. No excuses. Losing is not an option. This is a crunch game for our credibility. Same goes for you Hammer. Your hour has come. We must treat Carlton with respect and then destroy them ruthlessly. There are great opportunities here for the club and every player in the yellow and black tonight. Make the most of it boys. Do yourselves and the club proud.

Just realised you got an answer but in my defense I skimmed Tony Lynn 15's post because he is a Carlton fan :p and I wouldn't trust rfctiger74 as far as I could throw him when it comes to MCC and AFL members. :p

Don't sweat it tigs2010, most of the people on the Carlton board skim my posts as well! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was like an out of body experience when I had it yesterday. The cheese croquette is a panko crumbed and deep fried slab of tasty cheese that oozes over the burger when you bite it. It was the best thing I have ever eaten in my life.
Just told my missus about the burger, she is demanding to know where you got it from :D

We have everything to play for. No excuses. Losing is not an option. This is a crunch game for our credibility. Same goes for you Hammer. Your hour has come. We must treat Carlton with respect and then destroy them ruthlessly. There are great opportunities here for the club and every player in the yellow and black tonight. Make the most of it boys. Do yourselves and the club proud.

So does this mean it is officially Hammertime???

If we turn up seriously then we win big. If we do the first 3 quarters of last week then we will eb in trouble. So I reckon they will have the complacency burnt out of their systems, and come out breathing fire. Go tiges

Just told my missus about the burger, she is demanding to know where you got it from :D

Behold the gloriousness of the "Roided Rosie O'Donnell" burger.

11039104_1117456004937913_2288410650130219632_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back