Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one team is guaranteed a win, agree with that, we could have a shocker or we could have a blinder, no one would argue with that, it could be a low scoring game, a high scoring game or an average scoring game, the future hasn't been written, Jack could kick 0 or 18, or anywhere in between, the great uncertainty for sure.
One thing is 100% certain though, publically pick Carlton to beat Richmond and you should give yourself a very big slap on your way to the hall of mirrors!!:mad::p
I felt really greasy for it. I mean, there is no club I dislike more than Carlton, and it was just those things that popped in my mind, but I pushed it too far when I tipped the blues. I should have stopped at saying they would get within 10 goals.

Even rfctiger74 used an expletive not to be repeated again on this board. :p
He said I was a b*** b****r. It was at that point I snapped out of it and realised what I was doing

Richmond by 92 points

Behold the gloriousness of the "Roided Rosie O'Donnell" burger.

11039104_1117456004937913_2288410650130219632_n.jpg
Fat campaigner

I felt really greasy for it. I mean, there is no club I dislike more than Carlton, and it was just those things that popped in my mind, but I pushed it too far when I tipped the blues. I should have stopped at saying they would get within 10 goals.

Even rfctiger74 used an expletive not to be repeated again on this board. :p
He said I was a b*** b****r. It was at that point I snapped out of it and realised what I was doing

Richmond by 92 points

Good man, welcome back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back