Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No i heard it all and btw ive seen almost every game and i dont agree he has been dominating, if dimma means dominating tap outs absolutely agree, if he meant around the ground then i say no...
Just hope Hampson takes his opportunity, we know he has the leap just needs to get around the ground more and start taking marks....
Thats been my concern and many others regarding hampson....
We need a ruck, so dominating in the ruck is what we need. Maric hasnt been doing much around the ground either and we have no other ruck to turn to. We cant afford to lose Vickery up forward with Griffths out.

You said he came on near the end of the second quarter, which would suggest closer to half a game than the 3/4 of a game it was reported that he played. As for McDonough as I've stated, I'm questioning why the selection criteria seems to be different for him compared to others.
If he comes on during the second quarter it is not physically possible for him to have played 3 quarters. Therefor he hasn't played 2 quarters of footy.
Because the selection committee dont just pick players based off stats, there is other reasons only known inside the club. So bringing up stats and trying to compare them is pointless.

I'd rather bring myself to negativity first than give Carlton the chance to do it tonight :p

No but seriously speaking without being overtly dramatic like before, I don't have a good feeling about today's game just because it is Carlton. Carlton don't lie down for us like they do for other teams, so we shall see how the boys handle them tonight.

Carlton is Richmond's biggest test. It is literally what stops me from calling Richmond a contender this year
The 3 heart attacks those guys have given me in recent years attests to your fears.
And our bottom six are just awful at the moment - compare them to the Hawks etc and it gets a little depressing (that talk of contenders is premature)
But I hope we have turned a corner. For the first time in ages I am heading to the G, for a game we should win, with confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to watch it at home, but this cafe in Geelong is doing a burger night, so I'll be there, chowing down on the best burger i've ever tasted (had one yesterday and it was divine), cheering on the boys!
Does this mean you will be eating burger for 3 hours?:eek:
Admire the stamina.

Don't you just hate that, the scum sack Malthouse and they improve, they were an absolute disgrace around 6 weeks ago.
And their still hopeless, remember when we gave wallet the arse, we fired up for a couple of weeks before reverting back to shitness, same as carlton.

LOL at the flogs on the Carlton forum who are mocking our narrow win against GWS.

The same GWS who have won 4 MORE GAMES than they have.
I had no problem at all with the outcome of that game GWS have a stable of genuine A-graders who can challenge just about anyone. Carlton has Tom Bell.

A Saints/Dons style reaming would be fantastic. But it's Richmond. We're never far away from our worst.

I don't think that will happen somehow, Druggos are the scum 6 weeks ago and the scum have improved a lot IMO since Barker took over. If we play like we can and don't go on holidays for two or three quarters we will win by 10 goals.

Hope you start believing soon...!
Not quite their my friend,and look I want to believe, but these are the types of games we've had a tendency to drop, time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back