Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt McDonough should be rewarded for his consistency at VFL level and Sam Lloyd should get another chance soon as he has been very good for a number of weeks now. Not sure why it's taken so long for Matt to be given another game, but I think he will be a very good player if given an opportunity and the support of our coaches

Wont happen but I would love Vickery to play 100% in the ruck bring in McBean and Mckenzie for Maric and Griffiths.

Wouldn't mind Lennon in for Lambert.

If not Mckenzie as he's most likely to raw let give Elton a crack.
I would love to see mcbean and mckenzie in for griffiths and maric. More importantly would love them in and we get the win!!!
If griffiths is OK then only mcbean comes in!

The highlights were okay, but he doesn't look intense. His pace also looked average. Only good thing is his kicking and marking.

Needs confidence.

They are his strengths... He didn't have many times when he needed to be sprinting because he had worked into space so well.... All (almost) VFL games look 50-75% slower than AFL games.... always have... always will.

Up against Wood and Kreuzer we shouldn't have to worry too much about winning the hit outs as it's more the work on the deck that Kreuzer excels at whilst Wood is useless for most of the game and does the occasional good thing. But we could also have a huge advantage in the clearances by playing Hampson and I think I would play him provided Wood plays and have him battle him out with Wood with Vickery and Griffiths taking on Kreuzer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He shouldn't be able to play yet............i'm outraged.:oops::eek:o_O:drunk:;)
awt3ra.jpg

Hampson needs to play, He has recieved $500,000 dollars from this club so far and just when we need somebody to fill in for Maric he cant play the injured card - He was ready to play vfl last week and has had another week - so muct put his hand up

If Astbury is ok to play he should come into the team along with McBean if spud isnt playing

Hampson needs to play, He has recieved $500,000 dollars from this club so far and just when we need somebody to fill in for Maric he cant play the injured card - He was ready to play vfl last week and has had another week - so muct put his hand up

If Astbury is ok to play he should come into the team along with McBean if spud isnt playing
I'm leaning in that direction too, pick him, let him take the ruck for 2/3 of the game then sub him out if he's running out of gas from lack of match fitness

Richmond forward Ben Griffiths was substituted out of the Tigers' win over Greater Western Sydney in the third quarter on Saturday after suffering a partial dislocation, or subluxation, of his shoulder.

Larkins said Griffiths had been carrying a shoulder problem for some time and should be not be sidelined by Saturday's injury.

It's a condition that Richmond knows about. They might do some extra scans to see if he's done any additional damage but it's likely he'll be able to continue playing with strapping," Larkins said.

hey guys I'm in Melbourne that night at the game. I was considering wearing my crows gear should I or should I not?

Don't see why it would be an issue, show your colours mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back