Game Day Round 15: Wet Toast v Essendon, Domain Stadium, Thurs 30/6/16, 8.10PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good:

Joe kicking a couple, doing some good work at ground level too.

Hamsy, not the best footballer out there but boy has he got some heart

Zach Merrett, will be All Australian next year, a genuine gun.

Bad:

J Merrett so close to having an okay game. Working hard for once and actually finding some ball, but my God, is it that hard to have a look before you kick it straight to an Eagle. I reckon he hit two 15m passes and missed the rest.

Matty Dea having a stinker - you don't have to take a courageous mark every contest. You're a backman, spoil the ****** ball.

Watch Eagles get up by six or seven goals - then the umps start giving us some frees to even up the overall tally at game's end.

Bad:

J Merrett so close to having an okay game. Working hard for once and actually finding some ball, but my God, is it that hard to have a look before you kick it straight to an Eagle. I reckon he hit two 15m passes and missed the rest.

Question. Do you close your eyes with Jackson has gotten the ball since those two rushed kicks? Took some time to get going in the 2nd, but his clearance work in the 2nd quarter was quality.

So just cause I wanted something to do during halftime. This year West Coast is averaging 8.2 more frees at Subiaco this year, and 0.7 away from Subiaco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back