Game Day Round 16, 2024: West Coast vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the game and I've been watching Ginbey. Looks pretty fatigued, wonder if he's carrying something.
Yeah a few times his chasing has been really poor which is so unlike him. Looks like he doesn’t have the burst today, might be due a rest.

we still have a half to show something and we can still win but it is very concerning the simmo cant get the team up in that first quarter....you cant play from behind all the time
Clearly not listening to what he is saying, at the end of Woosha tenure it looked the same, guys would just go through the motions to start the game.

We are right in this game which is more an indictment on the state of AFL. How could you even think of adding another team? AFL needs to get it's shit together and focus on rebuilding quality over quantity.
State of origin is the only way they grow the game like they aim to. None of this fairy friendly competition though

That we are still in this game is unbelievable. I have witnessed a half of footy where one team is playing 2018 style footy and the other is playing 2024 footy. Hawks should be 10 goals up.
Miracle could occur but it’s incredible the difference in skill and game plan.

One of our best field kickers in a team full of horrible field kickers is the sub.. who on earth makes these dumb decisions? Even in our bad 2008-2010 run I would watch a full games but recently just want to switch off, can’t see any improvement with this squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players expecting a handball receive are getting a knock on past them. Fmd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back