Round 16 - Changes vs Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars Episode 6 GIF

You'd think the Bulldogs are confident of knocking off North even without their captain. Back injuries (even if minor) are nothing to sniff about. From a player management perspective, resting Bont against the 18th side is probably a wise move.

a voice for Heaven meows the following announcement....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little Geelong cat saint)
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

meows the following....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Hardeman and Bergman are building.

Hardeman:

1719442176862.png

Bergman:

1719442215555.png

Riley I think has a lot higher ceiling than Miller personally with his leg speed, size and aerial ability. But long term there is a position for both.

I'd be tempted to solve our Wing issues with moving Fisher up the ground and replace him with either Riley or Miller (maybe even McKercher, but I'd much prefer him in the midfield rotation). I don't want to mess around with the backline too much.

Riley is definitely LMAC's long term replacement, as soon as next year imo.

Footscray
Interestingly, most of their fans, around here anyway, as do I, still call them Footscray anyway. That or the Dogs (pardon the pun). Very few relate to them as the Western Bulldogs. I understood what Smorgon was trying to implement, but it has never really resonated because not everyone in the west is a Footscray fan, and in the north west not really even AFL fans.

They should really rest bont.

My friend had really bad back spasms and was advised to take a week off… they didn’t and as a result had to have all of their limbs removed🙏🏼

Interestingly, most of their fans, around here anyway, as do I, still call them Footscray anyway. That or the Dogs (pardon the pun). Very few relate to them as the Western Bulldogs. I understood what Smorgon was trying to implement, but it has never really resonated because not everyone in the west is a Footscray fan, and in the north west not really even AFL fans.
I still call them Footscray (or Doggies), as does everyone I go to the footy with. It’s mainly the gen z kids onwards that call them the Western Bulldogs isn’t it, that’s all they’ve ever known them as.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back