Round 16 - Changes vs Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

this game will be much harder than godees.
doubt logue and kerch will come in so soon so pink might be the only change.

maybe duursma, but who does he replace?

will pushes powell to start back which i hate. what the hell happens when kerch goes back in there at some point 😢

Oh My God Wow GIF
That's a bit malicious Sphynx.

Dougie Hawkins forecasts a Bulldog selection dilemma and warns Doggies fans to be on high alert of North Melbourne:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a slight concern that Lobb will play like a proper footballer and that’ll lead to 712 posts calling for his recruitment on a multi-year deal.

On the positive side, it’s nice to see that we are now thinking ‘who do we drop to bring in player x, y or z’ as opposed to ‘oh, Christ on a bike who the hell can play on that bloke’.

Structurally, do we drop Powell for McKercher?
And Pink retains his spot and we drop McDonald for Dawson.

Sounds outlandish, considering Tucker and Taylor retained their spots - but the question has to be asked. Tucker did a great job last week and Curtis Taylor also.

Tommy could find himself sub.

Sounds outlandish, considering Tucker and Taylor retained their spots - but the question has to be asked. Tucker did a great job last week and Curtis Taylor also.

Shiels should go before Powell.

McKercher probably another week in the magoos?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back