Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Pay no attention to the colour of a dot. It's simply because he is named on the bench which is where he starts every single week.

Beams has played one game in the VFL this year. It's a good chance that he will be eased into it with the green/red vest. Even if he doesn't it is crazy to just expect him to carry on scoring like he did last year with the lack of match fitness he has.

Wow you have some good answers! hard to ignore! Just a bit worried as to why Barlow would have an orange light. He is been the dockers best player all season which leads me to believe something might be wrong with him.

Wow you have some good answers! hard to ignore! Just a bit worried as to why Barlow would have an orange light. He is been the dockers best player all season which leads me to believe something might be wrong with him.

Yeah I'd definitely trade out Barlow, yellow light leaves him a big chance for the sub providing he even makes the team. Get rid of him.

Barlow will play its a derby, not to worried about him. Mitchell on the other hand not too sure. Hope he plays cos ive got watson on the bench.

Decided short term Barlow is not worth the extra 110k over S Mitchell. So taking Mitchell for now and if Barlow kills it I will get him in a couple weeks for whoever starts struggling.

Watson > S Mitchell

Vlaustuin most likely out. (Wilson, Saunders) Cant decide which

Just hate having Clisby and Wilson/Saunders as only back up.

Barlow ... jesus!

That's an impressive trade.... No idea how you've managed to get the cash to do that ?? Mind you, Jesus is coming off a long injury layoff, although his last few efforts were 'God-like' in performance...

But you're a brave man on a player that's been out of the game for a while. 44 - 45000 games since he's last played, the game has changed...

That's an impressive trade.... No idea how you've managed to get the cash to do that ?? Mind you, Jesus is coming off a long injury layoff, although his last few efforts were 'God-like' in performance...

But you're a brave man on a player that's been out of the game for a while. 44 - 45000 games since he's last played, the game has changed...
But I thought he was named? May be a late out I suppose ... calf injuries hard to overcome, even for junior deities?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went Boyd > Stevie J
Vlastuin > Dalziell.

Tempted to reverse Dalziell because AFL Mr. Fantasy recommended get Dalziell in. That's the kiss of death if ever anything was! :D

Only prob is I have to bench Rockliff (in case one of Barlow/Titchell somehow aren't named) and play Buddy on the field.

I have $530k to spend on Watson's replacement. Current mids & forwards are:
(M): GAJ, Pendles, Swan, Barlow, A. Swallow, Griffen, Watson, T.Mitchell (KMart & Saunders)
(F): Martin, JJK, Cloke, Franklin, Westhoff, Rockliff (Rowe & Paparone)

So I'm tossing up between:

KJack (+ $36k; ave: 104.4)
S Mitchell (+ $98k; ave: 99.4)
Bartel (+$39k; ave: 99; adds DPP flexibility)
Kornes (+$61k; ave: 108.5)

Or someone else I've overlooked?

Been a long week of thinking, but decided on missing SJ this week because I can't stand to see Vlastuin leak more cash.

Watson -> 89k ruck (Blicavs to mid bench)
Vlastuin -> Hanley

300k to play with next week and will be hoping to somehow get B Kennedy -> SJ then.

Changed my bloody mind again as well.

Watson -> Dalziell for quick cash
Vlastuin -> Hanley

Next week if all goes to plan I should be able to afford Dalziell -> 89k ruck (Blicavs to mids) & B Kennedy -> SJ

But I thought he was named? May be a late out I suppose ... calf injuries hard to overcome, even for junior deities?

It's not just the calves. His hands are shot and he's got an injury to his side and some head abrasions as well. Not surprising he's missed so many weeks.

It's not just the calves. His hands are shot and he's got an injury to his side and some head abrasions as well. Not surprising he's missed so many weeks.

Both true. I think we all remember he was absolutely crucified by the umpires in his last match....

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back