Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 trades left and $700 in the bank. Holding Impey for now still, I think. Ideally Marshall will drop enough for a straight swap in a couple of weeks, but that’s very wishful thinking.

Impey to Danger.
Poulter to best forward under 434.k.?
TEX .
Lambert.
Duryea.
Noughton.

Rozzee but he was limping after HT.
Foot worries me.
Classy Kent tho.

Sorry bunch there holy hell.
Fook I'm desperate.
Fook forwards suck .
Fook I'm on welfare.
Throw me a bone.
Lambert

Gaff, you've been a ******* horrible trade in you ex-premo flog. Time to go :thumbsu:

Out

Gaff & Impey

In

Durham or other 102k rook (Via DPP) & Piggy Oliver + 160k
Doing those trades this week? Piggy will probably be a lot cheaper next week after the likely De Boer tag

4 trades left and $700 in the bank. Holding Impey for now still, I think. Ideally Marshall will drop enough for a straight swap in a couple of weeks, but that’s very wishful thinking.

I'm in a similar position. I'm going to hold off trading Impey until his injury length is known. Assume it'll be a long term injury...

I really need to fix my forward line it's a shambles. Seeing as I have 7 Defenders & 9 Midfielders I was thinking of Trading Stewart>Highmore then swing Laird back to defence move Heppell on the ground. This allows me to trade Heeney>Zorko and give me enough cash to go Impey>Danger next week. I currently have 6 trades left. Any thoughts?

1.JPG
2.JPG

My pod mids are shit trucks. Trac, brayshaw and taranto. They have no chance of outscoring the likes of lyons and steele. Fml stuck with these Kent's too. Was thinking they could have one great week and all explode together but nah...its not possible. Trac and TT absolute butchers and Brayshaw just disappears off the face of the earth for a half.

Just short on cash to do L Jones and J Jordan to Danger and Lyons/Touk.

Best mid option under 620k? Already have Merrett, Walsh, Mitchell.

Considering Neale, Guthrie, Cunnington, Jelly (though would give me 4 GWS players)

Doing those trades this week? Piggy will probably be a lot cheaper next week after the likely De Boer tag

Yeah I had a look at that and made mention of it in the Round 15 thread. Will likely turn Gaff into Danger now as Gaff has to be gone (450k & 150 BE).

Gives Highmore & CCJ time to ripen before turning one of them into my final mid upgrade via DDP etc.

I doubt Oliver will stay down for that long, but I should have enough cash to grab someone around 620k in a few weeks with one trade as I'm left with 280k from culling Impey.

Impey to Danger like everyone else.

Probably hold the second trade. Will need to do 1 up/1 down for the last upgrade of either Poulter or CCJ. That can wait a week or two for Marshall to bottom out though.

Will leave 4 trades after that.

Would love to upgrade Cerra at some stage but that will have to wait. Or ideally the kent could start playing a bit better!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any rookies with good JS on the bubble? I already got DUKE and Bramble hasn't really impressed....

I just don't know. Jelwood out, that's for sure, but not sure who I bring in.

Steele + 3k in bank
Zerrett + 50k in bank
Neale + 67k in bank
Neale, Steele, Zerrett
in that order.
I figure if we end up with a covid effected period this year Neale is a must have. Hopefully he can replicate last years form.
Steele is a good pick for the same reason.
You cant really go wrong with any of them.
+ 67k is a handy amount to have banked for an injury trade.

Last edited:
Cunnington also a sneaky POD option too.

CD loving him his last 5 rounds (124 ave.)

Allows me to potentially turn CCJ to Danger next week in one trade too if the planets align.

Cunnington also a sneaky POD option too.

CD loving him his last 5 rounds (124 ave.)

Allows me to potentially turn CCJ to Danger next week in one trade too if the planets align.
Massive ceiling.
One of the highest in the league.
But he can throw out a stinker also.
What you would be hoping for is his 30 contested possession games. 180 plus.

Do I hold Cripps for one more week and hope he magically turns it around and gets his sh*t together or sideways him to one of the following (6 trades left):

Danger Bolton McLuggage Pendles Adams Gaff Yeo TKelly

It's a sign...

Just enough Ke$h!

View attachment 1166216
I did Heeney to Zerrett 2 weeks ago.
I think your trade is similar.
If i ever sideways a premo I like to go for as close to a sure thing as I can.
Less chance of the sideways backfiring imo.
Do it i reckon.

I need a rookie downgrade option to get enough cash to upgrade Impey to Danger but there doesn't seem to be any decent ones around at the moment.

Connolly looked OK as the medi sub for the Saints but I doubt he will get many full games this year, if any, once the likes of Billings and Jones return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back