Game Day Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great at the ground
Moving around and not going into his shell

Boys have been getting to him whenever he has made mistakes and made sure he’s kept his chin up
How’s Balta’s leading patterns? Does he work hard to create space?

ingredients of a good side going forward once we get some of our troops back

can't see how jack graham and mansell can play in the same side though, both scrubbers, mansell offers pressure and desperation but not much else, kozi showing a bit.
I'd take Mansell over Graham though, at least Mansell has that mongrel in him. Both not 22 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleased Kozi is playing well. Just wish Graham would lift, he really disappoints me.... We hold others to account so if he fails to perform in the second half it should be VFL for him next week. Earn his spot back with form.

How’s Balta’s leading patterns? Does he work hard to create space?
Hes been better up the ground imo
When he closer to goal he’s been a little more stagnant

Funnily enough Nank has probably been the most active off the ball down forward when the balls coming in

It will hurt, but hes 28 next year, it would be hard not to accept 2 first rounders.
Rioli has 5 years in him, Dusty is done, Baker is not 1st round material, Graham is not best 22. Broad only has a year max. I'd be keeping Rioli if he wants to stay.

Hes been better up the ground imo
When he closer to goal he’s been a little more stagnant

Funnily enough Nank has probably been the most active off the ball down forward when the balls coming in
Thanks. You never get the full picture watching the tele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back