Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1719476484791.png

Umpires Chris Donlon (1), John Howorth (17), Nathan Toner (25), Nicholas McGinness (42)

That forward line

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Last edited:

This is just jumping at ghosts. If you look at Curnow vs Lynch, Lynch has 5 out of the 7 seasons between them averaging above 1.4 Frees/game. Charlie has 2 out of the 7.

Prime Lynch got more frees and still couldn't win a Coleman.
Won something much more important
2 premiership medallions
Something little Charlie can only fantasise about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yze said not sub
I’m glad.

Blight bringing that up in the video might show us how debuting players view the sub IMO. That’s why I don’t like it when teams debut players as subs.

I’d rather them start the game and then get subbed off if they don’t make impact

Hi tigers. Why isn’t Dustin playing. Seemed to pull up well in his milestone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
As far as we know, he’s playing. Official teams will be released tomorrow, so I guess we don’t know for sure until we see that.

This is just jumping at ghosts. If you look at Curnow vs Lynch, Lynch has 5 out of the 7 seasons between them averaging above 1.4 Frees/game. Charlie has 2 out of the 7.

everyone can see how much curnow gets looked after by the umps lol. Soft frees directly in front of the big sticks

Hi tigers. Why isn’t Dustin playing. Seemed to pull up well in his milestone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
yze said in his presser planning around the wa trip, will either play this week and miss next or miss this week and play next. Said it'd be the same for other senior players for the rest of the year, bit of a soft tank and opens up opportunities for the younger players

What it doesn't say is where the frees were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back