Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for the benefit of both clubs, Richmond should lose. You don't want Collingwood winning the flag again do you!?
Us losing to Carlton isn't exactly helping your argument.

Hard choice Collingwood, Carlton or Essendon tbh.
Essington won't win a final. Still not convinced they'll even make the finals.

What do you mean? You already know that’s happening

You'll be cross.

He'll be cross.
dont you say that adam sandler GIF

What’s there to lose? Might find a diamond in the rough
A point of difference
Our left footed stringer??
This brings new meaning to the phrase 'Grasping at Straws'.

Why not try all the positions on the field in case he might actually find a spot by accident!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the vision, Jacob B very impressive as an intercept defender.
Curnow & McKay on average scoring five goals per game as a duo, must be addressed.
Like to see Hopper play higher, more in the mould of Lambert across half-forward, we have a defect there.

I'm hoping Dow is finally out of the side. I've seen enough bung average pea hearted slop efforts. In honour of homecoming hero Mark Couglan, Uzi should strap Dow in A Clockwork Orange style making him watch Cog's highlight reel to see how a real player goes about it. I'm biased because I had him @ 401-1 for the Brownlow but I reckon he was robbed in his 3rd year 2003. Still finishing 13th was massive.

Spud the Dud robbed him of his career making him play with Osteitis Pubis when even with all the jabs the poor bloke couldn't even tie his own shoes. Should've been an AFL legend. Bloody injuries cruelled his career. Be sure and give him a massive standing ovation Sunday.

tumblr_ochj7l5yer1uzae1ko1_500.gif

I think for the benefit of both clubs, Richmond should lose. You don't want Collingwood winning the flag again do you!?
no, but we dont want you either

luckily its an umpires stand rule era flag just like last year if colonwood or carltoon win it

I would like to see a club win it outright from the bottom of the free kick table like the tigers did. 3 times

Yep anyone who hangs shit on me about Richmond this season get the same reply...when was the last time your mob won 3 out of four. I'll cop it from Hawks fans or even Cats fans but the rest of them can gagf
Zackly...it's my standard reply to all the numb nuts...3 out of 4 baby! Plus bottom of the Free Kick Ladder for 8 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back