Game Day Round 17, 2023 : Giants v Hawks, 4.35pm , Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Jake Riccardi is a trade target for us, it's not hard to see why. He's got a really good mix of height and muscle, can compete aerially, and usually kicks truly. He applies good pressure as well for a key forward. He's the perfect age as well, being just one year younger than Lewis.

Our midfield defensive pressure is woeful.

We all run one way and looks ok when we don’t turn it over but when we turn it over we are dreadful and our field positioning is junior footy stuff.

We have so much work still to do as a club.

**** we give up some soft goals. Nice non call on the arm chop on Mitch as well.

Typical up and down quarter. Some great stuff with some absolute amateur stuff mixed in.

Newk and Day have been good in the middle. Finn and Weddle doing some good things and Moore has led from the front.

DGB has been very competitive up forward. Like it so far.

Umpiring is an absolute disgrace as usual. A number of non calls for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jake Riccardi is a trade target for us, it's not hard to see why. He's got a really good mix of height and muscle, can compete aerially, and usually kicks truly. He applies good pressure as well for a key forward. He's the perfect age as well, being just one year younger than Lewis.

He won’t get to play on Weddell and Scrimmers every week. Some of our match ups are terrible.

Lewis is still limping around. It was something in his knee. I hope he hasn't injured his ACL again. I tore mine back in September and immediately went to the ground and couldn’t put weight on it, so I doubt it's torn, but he may have strained it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back