Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instead of trying to convince the umpire you got a fingernail on it, try showing some strength in the actual contest Withershit you stupid hack.

Had prime position to just attack the ball then and you're sitting their wetting your pants over your opponent

Be watching to see what Simmo does with Reid today when the Dee's hard tag him.

(A) Just let him work through it cause his 19 years old and should be able to deal with it.

(B) Throw him forward where the ball will not come in due to him been forward and not in the guts

(C) let him loose across half back to use his pace and elite foot skills to create plays for us.

I'm going with (A) 🙄🙄🙄
Option (C) is still available if ya reading Adam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me what potential Ginbey has? Sitting on 7 possessions halfway through the 3rd. Bloke has played 32 games. Kicked a single goal in that time. Career high 22 possessions. Has no right foot. Left foot not above average.

Reckon by now he should have shown us some promise somewhere.
Can’t bend over to pick up the loose ball. Not a mid

Can someone tell me what potential Ginbey has? Sitting on 7 possessions halfway through the 3rd. Bloke has played 32 games. Kicked a single goal in that time. Career high 22 possessions. Has no right foot. Left foot not above average.

Is ranked 4th for his age this season, shut up you clown.

Too defensive, too reactive, just absolutely refuses to get proactive and attack the ball, or when he's got it, use it in an attacking way.

Short answer, we drafted a HBF and thought we could turn him into a mid. That old chestnut.

Another one to blame the kids in a team of senior spuds

Not been played in his best position. Stuck on the wing for half a game which isn’t to his strengths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back