Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t blame the kids. I blame anyone who doesn’t perform. I’m a fan of Hough, Reid. Not sure about Chesser, Williams, and a couple of others.

Ginbey though I’ve seen enough. Won’t play 100 games for us. Gives me Notte/Mcdougal vibes. Drafted high but doesn’t deliver.
Saying ginbey won’t play 100 games is a horrific take hahaha

I don’t blame the kids. I blame anyone who doesn’t perform. I’m a fan of Hough, Reid. Not sure about Chesser, Williams, and a couple of others.

Ginbey though I’ve seen enough. Won’t play 100 games for us. Gives me Notte/Mcdougal vibes. Drafted high but doesn’t deliver.
Given the right coach (by right coach I mean not simmo) and development staff he will be a gun.

He's being played out of position at the very least

He can tackle, its a start. Done a few good things. If he was our only issue??
Jones, Duggan, is Cole playing, Rotham, Brockman, the list goes on but single out a player in his 2-3rd game.
Im more blaming the match committee. Not so much Hutch. And agree with the names you mentioned and the rest of the seniors like Cripps, Darling

Yeah we'd be really f**ked if we played a young guy out of position or moved a few blokes around, we'd probably be down by 10 goals to a shitty, middle of the ladder team or something
We have plenty of small forward options don’t need to force culley in as one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish the club would make a song and dance out of this more. So what if they cop a fine! Pretty sure we’ve got the $$.

****ing stand up against this shit.
I've emailed the club previously about this. They just insist they agree with me and have Reids best interests in mind and that they are onto it.

More e-mails would help though to push them to take a public stand for once.

Well we broke even. Green shoots.
Suspicious Futurama GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back