Preview Round 17 - Essendon VS Collingwood, MCG, Friday 5/7/24, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ll f***kn melt if Essington rears its head again.

This week and next week against Melbourne there are no excuses…not even umpiring…we lose tonight we’ll fall to 8th probably…

I like it but realistically I just can't see Brad pulling the trigger.

In some ways it makes sense, as I see Arch as being a bit of a burst/inconsistent player, where he can really perform in patches. He does have a tendency of going absent a bit though, so also a bit of a risk.

They wouldn't bring Shiel back just for him to the sub. Then again it's essendon football club we are talking about.
I feel aswell it will be either cox or Archie
it's exactly what happened the last time they brought Shiel back, unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is the clubs most important game since the 2001 grand final.
They need to make a stand in a high pressure game and against an opponent who are everything we aspire to be the wat they have gone about it in the last two years.
For what it’s worth I quite like the side they have selected.
Go Bombers!

Not sure I can actually bring myself to watch the match tonight.
I'm out for dinner, and I'm somewhat thankful for it

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

I think this is the clubs most important game since the 2001 grand final.
They need to make a stand in a high pressure game and against an opponent who are everything we aspire to be the wat they have gone about it in the last two years.
For what it’s worth I quite like the side they have selected.
Go Bombers!
Jfc the pressure. Managed to buy one of the last tickets and will be first game in forever possibly 6 years. Really hope they put up a good show.

At least it will be dry.

Hopefully come out like we did against the Dogs.

Our whole forward line/ delivery into has been our achiles heel this year. When it clicks we will win by 10 goals with the number of entries we are getting. So frustrating.

It's time Bombers, just get it done.

A win will give us a much needed confidence boost. Most important game of the year by far.

it's exactly what happened the last time they brought Shiel back, unfortunately

The slight difference, which in all likelihood will have nothing to do with whether he’s the sub tonight or not, is he’s in far better form this time around.

I think he played against North because he’s Dylan Shiel. I personally don’t think he deserved that game.

He was clear BOG in the twos last week (maybe aside from Bryan who rucked against a 12 year old) - he has earned this game imo. Would be madness to make him the sub.

The slight difference, which in all likelihood will have nothing to do with whether he’s the sub tonight or not, is he’s in far better form this time around.

I think he played against North because he’s Dylan Shiel. I personally don’t think he deserved that game.

He was clear BOG in the twos last week (maybe aside from Bryan who rucked against a 12 year old) - he has earned this game imo. Would be madness to make him the sub.
Yeah, have watched him in the VFL and he was plodding along, getting touches but not impacting the contest like a senior player should if they are wanting to force themselves back in the senior side.

Last week he actually looked like he didn't belong in the VFL, was another level. Hoping he carries that into tonights game.

Could be a super important player for us if he hits form.

Over this way folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back