Game Day Round 17 vs. Essendon, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 05/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good time for Sullivan to go back to VFL, work on his game, and be fresh and ready when we need a back up later in the year. He should be happy with what he has achieved.

Long looks an upgrade as a mid player compared to both Fin and Sullivan, based on ‘potential’ and limited minutes. Good time to give him a go - wishing him the best - he will be a Collingwood player for the rest of his life!

I was wrong about Dean. He may not play.
Not here at the captains run.
But Josh was. Did a fitness test. So was Markov. Reef. Fin and Sullivan.

Cameron is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No Maynard that I saw but that may not mean anything.

Cameron is fine

Oh damn. I was hoping we'd have our 3 talls in defence this week. Good to see Josh there & Cameron is fine 😮‍💨

No Maynard that I saw but that may not mean anything.

Cameron is fine

Interesting. Thought Dean would be an in also - have to wait and see.

I find it strange that Reef is not getting a bit more opportunity. Averaging nearly 2 goals a game in limited minutes. There must be something the coaches think he is lacking. It is easy for forget that he is not 22 yet, he seems to have been around forever.

INS: Schultz, Long, Dean
OUTS: McCreery, Noble, Sullivan

B - Quaynor Frampton Howe
HB - Maynard Moore WHE
C - J.Daicos N.Daicos Sidebottom
HF - DeGoey Kreuger Hill
F - Schultz Mihocek Richards
R - Cameron Crisp Pendlebury
INT - Dean Markov Lipinski Long
SUB - Harrison
Hope you’re right but suspect Josh will go out and Sullivan get a reprieve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A loss this week - with other results going against us, we can drop to as low as 10th.
A win, with results going our way, we can be as high as 3rd.

If results go the way the bookies think, we'll be 5th - with us winning.

Games are starting to be critical to win now, with so much completion for spots from 3rd to 13th!
It’s the eight point games like this that will decide our fate. And we have a few of these games in the run home including from memory Carlton, Brisbane and geelong.

If Josh gets up it could just be Long and Schultz in.
Reckon Sullivan would swap with Richards as sub.
I like the idea of Dean in for Noble though , and Longs name has already been called out, so somebody might need to make way for Shultz.

I guess it’s Dean or Sullivan in that scenario… question of what balance works best.

I like the idea of Dean in for Noble though , and Longs name has already been called out, so somebody might need to make way for Shultz.

I guess it’s Dean or Sullivan in that scenario… question of what balance works best.

You can scratch Dean out, I didn’t see him this morning

A loss this week - with other results going against us, we can drop to as low as 10th.
A win, with results going our way, we can be as high as 3rd.

If results go the way the bookies think, we'll be 5th - with us winning.

Games are starting to be critical to win now, with so much completion for spots from 3rd to 13th!

Win the next 2 and we sit firmly in the top 4. 1-1 and we're on the cusp. Lose both and we're up shit creek.

Win the next 2 and we sit firmly in the top 4. 1-1 and we're on the cusp. Lose both and we're up shit creek.
I reckon we’ll win the next four comfortably.

Then the Blues await.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back