Game Day Round 17 vs. Essendon, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 05/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Dean simply needs to stay in the side from here on out

Start preparing him to become Murphy's successor. Then he and Frampton can allow Moore a little more freedom and he won't look as silly with the other two covering for him

Out: Noble (inj), McCreery (inj), Maynard (inj), Sullivan (omit)
In: Dean, Schultz, Long, Fin
Sub: HH

I know I know, Fin doesn't seem up to the level. Worry is, he seems more up to it than Sullivan to me

Almost nailed it outside Maynard/Fin

Thought Maynard was hurt but obviously isn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, ha, i don't think he means a "back handed compliment" by describing us as "playing above our talent". I think what he is explaining is the phenonomen of a champion team, which has a total strength greater than the sum of its individual parts. Each player is elevated by the others. The talent of each individual player is enhanced by being part of such a team, which is so united by its drive to win, the commitment of each team member to each other, and the refusal to ever give up.
Sort of ties in with this discussion about attitude v talent

Agree but frampton is a better ruck than Kreuger so possibly that’s the rationale.
Framptons 0.3 hitouts more than Kreugers per game rucking this season will be all the difference.

The sub comes from the 5 named on the interchange : Kreugs, Harvey, Long, WHE, Crisp. So I'd say either Ned or Harvey.
Hope its HH. He could be the impactful sub when he comes on, and I feel like we need extra horsepower to contest stoppages and at centre clearances urgently. I hope Ned charges through the middle tomorrow night like a rampaging steed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back