Game Day Round 17 vs. Essendon, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 05/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very happy to hear Dean is named. Darcy & Bill need some support down there.

Extra happy about Shoota, Josh & Bruz.

Ecstatic that Joey is named in the 22.

Looks like Ned will be sub?
It wouldn't surprise me if HH is the sub - he struggled last week and could be a good burst player later in the game.

If you like this back and forth same old crap daily. Enjoy.
I don't.
Moore is our captain end of story.
A great player 👏
ok...sorry...did not know you referring to that. I thought you were referring to the discussion about who would be the sub tomorrow.
Yeah I agree with you re Moore.
Like you, I would reject any discussion questioning his credentials as our captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's just some peanut saying that we won't consider his opinion, whilst at the same time, refusing to accept any one else's opinion.
True, let him have his say , say your bit and move on.
It has been going on forever.
This is why I avoid the AFL threads.
Carlton peanuts telling us Nick is average and than our fans arguing the point for what seems like forever. I can't see any fun in that.

it's just some peanut saying that we won't consider his opinion, whilst at the same time, refusing to accept any one else's opinion.
That’s BF in a nutshell though. Someone comes up with a not so great idea and thinks they’ve gone all big brain, and then accuses everyone of not understanding what they’re saying when they get shot down.
Like, “You’re all wrong and I’m right, your brains are just too tiny to comprehend my genius”. It’s happened on this board twice this week already.

that narrows it down!!!

Lets Go Sunglasses GIF by Xbox

Framptons 0.3 hitouts more than Kreugers per game rucking this season will be all the difference.
Little doubt he’s a better ruck than Kreuger despite those stats. I can’t see any other reason why they’d want to play frampton forward.

Howe will probably play forward I’d suggest. .

Little doubt he’s a better ruck than Kreuger despite those stats. I can’t see any other reason why they’d want to play frampton forward.

Howe will probably play forward I’d suggest. .
Not sure that I want a defence with Frampton and Dean with only Darcy Moore to advise them. I think I would want Howe back there to guide the troops as well.
I think Frampton might be playing a more Cox-like role, as in backing up Darcy in the ruck, going back to help out when we need it, taking marks around the ground....Frampton is not a forward, and we have Kreuger in for that role.

Not sure that I want a defence with Frampton and Dean with only Darcy Moore to advise them. I think I would want Howe back there to guide the troops as well.
I think Frampton might be playing a more Cox-like role, as in backing up Darcy in the ruck, going back to help out when we need it, taking marks around the ground....Frampton is not a forward, and we have Kreuger in for that role.
Possibly so and was my original thought..but it’s been pointed out to me that frampton is only 0.3 hitouts per game better than Kreuger😂😂😂😂

Be interesting to see which way they go.

I think you’re probably disrespecting Maynard and IQ a bit here. Moore and Howe aren’t the only leaders in our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back