Round 18 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon Buddy, 8 goals and 130+ pls :cool:

Great prediction.

Had an ominous feeling Buddy might be brutal against us like the past.. so I fielded him and while the points are nice, would still have preferred him not to keep up his tradition of bending us over. :(

Relatively still a pretty crap score for a massive bag of 8, he doesnt tackle enough or work up the ground racking up easy +6s. Very reliant on goals to get a decent score. Happy to bank tonight's score but will prob bench him most weeks.

I wouldn't start him. If you start him, then that means you expect him to go hard after 2 wks with a leg injury? I know, he's gotta pick up one time this year right??

Most DT relevant game for me this week is Tigers v Swans. IRL though, come on the Lions!!! Knock over the Port boys, finish the season strong!

And that's what troubled me. Then I was thinking that he wouldn't be out there if he was seriously under done. So I chucked Robbo out there. :(

385/4 - Not great, but not bad.

Today:
Ablett
Nicholls
Gibbs
Grimes
Terlich
Cloke
Pendlebury
Swan (c)
Barlow
Mundy
Johnson
Enright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early rumors (Herald Sun site) that Prestia and Thompson could be late outs for the Suns. Both reported as injured and had till this morning to prove their fitness, but failed to do so.

Edit: but seeing as both have under 1% ownership I don't think anybody minds, however will weaken suns :(

Garlett murphy and Gibbs

Good 1st qtr, keep it up boys

Scotland finally having a good game, but got rid of him 3 weeks ago

early indications suggest this round could be low scoring.

Gotta chuckle at Franklin and Scotland tearing it up this round. Had both of these spuds for most of the season and got rid of them both in the last month. Still dont regret my decision however

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 18 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back