Review Round 19, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Sydney

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow; Kane Cornes is of the view that Hipwood should be suspended for a “lengthy period of time” for his tunnelling of Blakey and thinks that the MRO will suspend him and Bedford too.

Perhaps the MRO will get their Lions and Giants even though Caddy concussing someone and Maynard can again strike yet their is nothing to see.

Let’s see how bias Christian is at 5pm tonight.
hippy should go. it was a dangerous act. 2 weeks i reckon.

I’d love for them to let Joe cook in defence. I genuinely think we could see a Mal Michael-esque rushed behind where he just bombs it into the crowd. Would be worth the price of admission.

But based on what we did during Harris HIA it’ll likely be the Eel into defence.

hippy should go. it was a dangerous act. 2 weeks i reckon.

Was running full tilt at Blakey, who jumps for the ball at the last moment (NOT for a mark, as falsely reported).

He didn’t have time to pull out, but I can only imagine what you’d be saying about him had he tried.

Move on. Your hatred poisons only you.

I’d love a Sydney - Brisbane GF. Equal footing for both sides, no Melbourne home team supporter or ground bias.

Edit: and no bloody media bias!
It is true that a Fitzroy vs South Melbourne Grand Final would lack the Heartland vs Interloper vibe ... it has been a long time since these two beloved Melbourne teams faced off.

If we are the 'away' team you know which jumper we will be wearing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is true that a Fitzroy vs South Melbourne Grand Final would lack the Heartland vs Interloper vibe ... it has been a long time since these two beloved Melbourne teams faced off.

If we are the 'away' team you know which jumper we will be wearing!
The Bears? ;)

Love the clip of Charlie in the ruck. After the ball goes out joe walks over with a smile on his face. Charlie reaches up and hi fives joe with his left hand and gently clips him round the ear with his right. Joe just laughs.

I love those moments of fun at work. I have them, and they make the job and workplace so much better.

So glad no one has been able to stamp it out of Joe.

I’d love for them to let Joe cook in defence. I genuinely think we could see a Mal Michael-esque rushed behind where he just bombs it into the crowd. Would be worth the price of admission.

But based on what we did during Harris HIA it’ll likely be the Eel into defence.
Please no to that, Hipwood is one of our dumbest footballers and would get destroyed down back

Obviously this is my favourite one, it definately makes you want to sing at the top of your voice and celebrate with Charlie, happy vibes...... but Port's "You'll never walk alone" before their matches gives me goosebumps.

Those two songs will always be connected/remembered to our clubs.
Had no idea Port stole YNWA from Liverpool FC ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 19, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Sydney

Back