• Brett Deledio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott Thompson

• Dean Cox

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice work Hirdy, advice on Mitchell was of great help last week, ROK may be the top prospect this week.

Yeah no problems, With ROK if your one of the coaches that has him, You realy can't go past him, His form over the past 3 weeks has been outstanding, The Swans are playing Fremantle and if you run through Fremantles list i can't see anyone that can realy match up on him. But every time you hype someone up for a big game against a lower ranked side it always seems to fail, IIRC Johnothan Brown was ment to turn his slow start to the season around when the Lions played the Demons earlyer on, yet didn't live up to the hype and scored somewere in the 50's or 60's.

Thinking of punting on Franklin! Brisbane have leaked points this year - and I think franklin might kick another bag!

Am worried about Dunn doing a lock down on Jimmy.

Thinking of punting on Franklin! Brisbane have leaked points this year - and I think franklin might kick another bag!

Am worried about Dunn doing a lock down on Jimmy.

Buddy could be an excellent selection this week up against the tiring Lions. From memory i remember Buddy kicking something like 9 goals 6 earlier this year against Brisbane in a shoot out with Bradshaw!!

Who cares if whatshisname "runs with Bartel"

Same deal just about every game...all the big names get tagged so why worry about it unless there is previous form to suggest staying away.

Not as though its Baker on Judd...or Rawlings on someone.

Stay with logic based on past performances mixed with current form...dont talk yaself out of your decision based on nothing but guesswork.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it, now that Ablett is in.....

i think james mcdonald will run with ablett and dunn with bartel. mind you i'm still going bartel captain and i really need him to pull out a 120+ because in my final this week i've got 20 players and my opponent has 22. i've worked out i need my players to average about 8.5 more than his altogether to win.

i think james mcdonald will run with ablett and dunn with bartel. mind you i'm still going bartel captain and i really need him to pull out a 120+ because in my final this week i've got 20 players and my opponent has 22. i've worked out i need my players to average about 8.5 more than his altogether to win.

Yeah interesting, however i do feel Dunn will move to Ablett eventually as he is the better tagger than McDonald.

And yes i am also going Bartel captain as my opponent is likely to go Ablett :p.

Let's face it, Bartel can beat a tag in DT terms without many dramas. Ablett is back in and will still cop the number on tag as he is far more devastating to the outcome of a game, and not to mention that Bartel is red hot at the moment.

I can't see him having any trouble hitting big numbers against Melbourne, who probably won't worry the scorers too much this week, and we'll probably see half the Geelong team score 80+ in DT.

Well i don't think i'll be making comments on captains this round, not after my performance last week, i don't think anyone would pay any attention :p (even though in theory, both Swan and Riewoldt were perfect captain choices).

I paid attention!! Lol went with Swan. Damn you!

Haha nah not your fault, silly decision!

everything seems to be pointing to Swan again for me.

but on the back of this poll (60% Bartel :eek:) and the let-down from last week, i've decided to take the soft option with Bartel.

(cue the 150+ from Dane)

Now we know he's almost definitely playing, is anyone considering Ablett?

The guy i'm up against in finals also has Bartel but not Ablett, so I'm considering picking Ablett to try and get the jump on him hoping Ablett hops straight back to his earlier form.

Is this just wishful thinking?

everything seems to be pointing to Swan again for me.

but on the back of this poll (60% Bartel :eek:) and the let-down from last week, i've decided to take the soft option with Bartel.

(cue the 150+ from Dane)

You said the exact same thing last week.

I wanna go Bartel (especially seeing as my opponent doesn't have him), but the potential Dunn tag is worrying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Captain Selection

Back