Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a bit of a dilemma with Steele and Fyfe out. Basically my options are to:

1) Cover Steele with Mckenzie
2) Switch Steele into my forwards and take Knights 52
3) Trade Steele to Motlop which would give me an extra forward to use for cover. Would leave me with 1 trade and not much cash (Can't afford Adams :()

Steele isn't playing...

Got a bit of a dilemma with Steele and Fyfe out. Basically my options are to:

1) Cover Steele with Mckenzie
2) Switch Steele into my forwards and take Knights 52
3) Trade Steele to Motlop which would give me an extra forward to use for cover. Would leave me with 1 trade and not much cash (Can't afford Adams :()

Gee I hope you're being sarcastic, otherwise I've got some bad news for you...

Steele isn't playing...

SIDEBOTTOM%20Steele.png

I hope Cam Ellis Yolmen Oliver Wines, Nic Naitanui, Jack Steele, Lance Buddy Franklin, Shaun Mckernan, Toby Mclean, Tom Read and Dayne Beams can all pull out monster games this week for me.
Yes we know, you're missing a shitload of players, you've only made the same joke around 5 times now. You're not the only one missing a ****ton of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Cam Ellis Yolmen Oliver Wines, Nic Naitanui, Jack Steele, Lance Buddy Franklin, Shaun Mckernan, Toby Mclean, Tom Read and Dayne Beams can all pull out monster games this week for me.
It was a bit gay how you typed CEY's full name, all buddy's names and threw a couple of nobody's in there to make it look like a longer list ;)

please pies win

please pendles and swan and grundy score 60 each (or in total)

please steele have a monster game (140+)!

I own Pendles and Swan, I'll still take that scenario as long as Adams joins Sidey in SC Pig land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back