Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locking in Dustys 151, step up captain Cox :)

I'm starting to nail this VC shit now :p Selwoods 142 and 171 the last 2 weeks and Dustys 151 this week, 2400+ will be nice

384/2 + VC, hoping both Gawn and Goldy crack tons but can't see it happening. TMac and Shit Truck Genitalia you owe me you campaigners :mad:

Locking in Dustys 151, step up captain Cox :)

I'm starting to nail this VC shit now :p Selwoods 142 and 171 the last 2 weeks and Dustys 151 this week, 2400+ will be nice

384/2 + VC, hoping both Gawn and Goldy crack tons but can't see it happening. TMac and Shit Truck Genitalia you owe me you campaigners :mad:
:D:thumbsu:

503/4
Lambert did his part covering buddy.

Would I be stupid not to roll the dice on Goldstein? Have 118 on Thompson right now but not sure if Goldy can pull out another huge one, surely has to have a bad week and I feel its this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would I be stupid not to roll the dice on Goldstein? Have 118 on Thompson right now but not sure if Goldy can pull out another huge one, surely has to have a bad week and I feel its this week.

Gotta go the man in form I reckon. More likely that he scores well again than not IMO.

Gotta go the man in form I reckon. More likely that he scores well again than not IMO.
Yep, I've nominated for Goldstein to be my Captain through the finals series. Most likely person to get that big score that wins you the Title and i can't see him not getting a ton each week. No brainer for mine. Goldy all the way for Captain.

Oh no.....:(
I've been in NZ all week and forgot to set my team for this week.

Oh yes, yes......:D
Danger was my VC last week
Come on down captain McLaren:thumbsu:

Oh no.....:(
I've been in NZ all week and forgot to set my team for this week.

Oh yes, yes......:D
Danger was my VC last week
Come on down captain McLaren:thumbsu:
Your avatar suits your post perfectly

537/5 Happy with that since my 3 weakest links B Smith, Lever & Lambert already played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back