Game Day Round 19: Geelong V Brisbane, Battle of the Cats - Sat 22nd July 4:35pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy should just ask them which of his 3 premiership medals they would like to see.

**** off you faux tough guy Zorko.

Zorko done SFA really..

But good that he can talk.

GO CAtters

Didnt Zorko also plough some chick whilst this wife was preggo?

Maybe just play the game and shut the trap Zorko ****yourself

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was right behind it. Shocked only that he lined up to kick on his right and changed last minute to left with a beautiful kick. His next possession was also left foot. Talented boy

I believe he's a natural right footer, but he looks super comfortable kicking on the left and often seems to work out better for him and his teammate

If was such a weird comment and like it came from someone who hasn't really watched him play

Great coaching by Brisbane, they've completely dismantled our game.

We're going to have to drop the +1 behind the ball, they're killing us around the ground. They'll get to keep their effective +1. We're going to have to handball it through congestion, take risks through the centre.

No way Cameron is healthy.

Honestly the question needs to be asked about Jezza Cameron, his form for the past 8 weeks has been absolutely atrocious and his kicking has gone to s**t, is he carrying an injury or what because he doesnt look fit, what happened to the Jezza that was running through the midfield getting 20+ disposals and kicking goals, we need him back.
He hasn’t been great but the ball hasn’t been down there. We are giving him and Hawk no chance

Reminds me very much of the 2017 QF against Richmond. They're on top, but haven't put us away - and we cannot for the life of us, score at all.

If the game stays this way, we have no chance of winning. Rohan out is a massive loss, but our midfield is being destroyed right now - and I'm not sure how we're going to win it from here, if I'm being honest.

Don't criticise Jeremy Cameron, ever. You won't get away with it around here.

Won't get away with what exactly?

Jezza's been on the receiving end of plenty of questions over the past 6 or so weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back